LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     24 November 2010

Pr.Deva

Summons were ordered through post and also through courier to Prabhu Deva and Nayantara after they failed to appear for the third consecutive hearing at a family court in Chennai on Tuesday in connection with a petition filed by Prabhu Deva’s wife.

In her petition, the choreographer-filmmaker’s wife Ramalath aka Latha alleged that Prabhu Deva and Nayantara were in a relationship and urged the court to separate her husband from the clutches of the actress.

When the matter came up before Justice S Meenakshisundaram on Tuesday, Latha’s counsel informed the court that all their attempts to serve the court notices on the actors had failed.

Following this, the Judge permitted counsel for Latha to serve fresh notice on Nayantara and Prabhu Deva “through court, post and also through courier.” He then adjourned the matter to January 21 for further proceedings.

https://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/telugu/article/61818.html

....................................................................................

And our feminists are fighting with judges to find a lovely name for such k****.

There's no punishment for the man and such k***............

If such things are not stopped legally,our own sister,daughter or mother will be the next victim!

Shame on Indian judiciary and feminists for adopting leniency towards such people

Learning

24 Replies

(Guest)

@Roshni B

Look Roshni , Prabhu deva is my great hero cum dancer and i dont want my hero to perform in a court  with a lawyer.Now the opposite lawyer teach him how to dance in matrimonial life ( I mean to say  how to live in real life that is matrimonial life )

prabhu deva is a great dancer and now he show his talent in a court.

Lets see what he perform in a court .

i hope prabhu deva accept his mistake and live with his  wife joyfully and dance in film.

humse hai muqabala aaab humse hai muqabala in a court.

(Guest)

yes...in such cases the husband can be charged with Sec 497 but the lady who is keeping relationship inspite of knowing that Prabhu Deva is married can not be charged legally. BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN!

Such type of women help enhancing DV on another Women.

She is equally guilty of this immoral and illicit relation.

Law should be enacted to punish such selfish woman.

1 Like

v.witty!

why shud the devi not be punished?if she's unmarried,prabhu deva also cant be punished.no IPC section on him as far as i know.only if he performs bigamy,he can be punished.if he doesnt marry her,he can keep living with her.......nobody can stop him....

indian laws are really complex and funny!

i was reading a thread yest." why men shud refuse to marry"

now i feel a thread shud start "why women shud refuse to marry"..because .married women facing such harassment as above have no relief.except  money & divorce papers that will be thrown on their faces if they take legal action....

utpala jee,as far as i know,497 cant be applied on Pr. deva since he's having fun with UNMARRIED woman.if she's married,then IPC will be applied only on Pr. Deva;not her.still a lawyer can guide better.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 November 2010

" Prabhu Deva and Nayantara were in a relationship and urged the court to separate her husband from the clutches of the actress."

COURT CAN NOT INTERFERE INTO IT.

(Guest)

Now the Promoter - Live in relationship.that is Arup sir.

" Shame on Indian judiciary and feminists for adopting leniency towards such people"

- SHAME ON YOU FOR SILLY TALKS AND ILLIGAL DEMANDS.

"Law should be enacted to punish such selfish woman."

MARRIAGE IS NOT A PROPERTY, NOT A SUBJECT TO ENCROACH THE PERSONAL LIBERTY OF ONE'S.

IF ONE IS UNABLE TO MANAGE HIS / HER MARRIAGE, BY LOVE & AFFECTION, HE SHOULD GO OUT FROM IT.

THERE SHOULD BE A JPC TO ENQUARE, HOW & WHY A MARRIED WOMAN LOST CONTROL OVER IT'S HUSBAND & ON THE CONTRAY A NON WIFE CAPTURED HIM.

BY WHAT MAGIC?

arup jee,

you meet the judges and chat with them.tell them "mere bhai...ye anyay un hanso ki jori ke saath mat karo".nahi to mera or prem pyaari ka dil toot jayega"

he will agree.

Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
"
Now the Promoter - Live in relationship.that is Arup sir.

"

(Guest)

Once we realize that imperfect understanding is the human condition there is no shame in being wrong, only in failing to correct our mistakes.

There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out.

Once we realize that imperfect understanding is the human condition there is no shame in being wrong, only in failing to correct our mistakes.

There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out.

Shame is pride's cloak.

Honor and shame is in talk: and the tongue of man is his fall.

Though a man be wise it is no shame for him to live and learn.

The shame that arises from praise which we do not deserve often makes us do things we should otherwise never have attempted.

Avoid shame, but do not seek glory, nothing is so expensive as glory.

Doubt is the brother of shame.

I never learned hate at home, or shame. I had to go to school for that.

Beauty is as relative as light and dark. Thus, there exists no beautiful woman, none at all, because you are never certain that a still far more beautiful woman will not appear and completely shame the supposed beauty of the first.

Three diseases without shame: Love, itch and thirst.

" husband can be charged with Sec 497" - PLEASE READ THE ACT ONCE AGAIN.

"  utpala jee,as far as i know,497 cant be applied on Pr. deva" - CORRECT.

MR KUSHAN, THIS NAME GIVEN TO ME BY MS ROSHNI.

uncle,do your grandchildren also live with u ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register