Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     23 November 2010

Interview and MC case both are on the same dateTuesday

Hi All,

Just now my brother got an interview call for some contract job (received a postal card ).

Unfortunately the interview and the MC case both are on the same date.  Now my brother has only two options either to loose the interview  call or to skip the MC case. It is the first trail date on MC case, so we dont have any advocate also for MC case (we dont want to hire an advocate why because my brother income is Rs 2000 PM/- , so strategy is to go for leagal aid service in this).

Just two days beofre the MC trail date, we have 498A case.

What we need to do now?

Thanks,
Masthan

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

engage a lawyer of your choice or  take steps to appoint a legal aid advocate in advance before the taluk legal aid committee.  Wihout an advocate you cann't do nothing.  Only warrant will issued for your non-appearance.

(Guest)

engage a lawyer of your choice or  take steps to appoint a legal aid advocate in advance before the taluk legal aid committee.  Without an advocate you cann't do nothing.  Only warrant will issued for your non-appearance.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 November 2010

PRAY BEFORE THE COURT IN AN EARLY DATE FOR - LEAVE FROM THE CASE ON THAT DATE. DO NOT WORRY IT IS A COMMON MATTER AT COURT.

OFCOURSE PUT THE PHOTOGOPY OF THE INTERVIEW CALL LETTER ALONGWITH YOUR PETITION.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register