LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nyaayapriya (Advocate for justice)     15 November 2010

Information about associations??

Is there any association in India alive which is fighting for the cause of harassed and affected husbands?

May I get the details about them?

Is that association still active?

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 November 2010

Goggle keywords; 498a, dowry, maintenance wife and the largest no. of pages that you see are the several NGO’s that are working closely on gender biased Laws in India for free.

I noticed you are advocate by profession. Hence, your entry is banned in these NGO’s…….sorry to disappoint you on that count!

For abv. the simple reason behind it is that these NGO’s train victim husband members to defend the false suit(s) with self training minus no spoon feeding clubbed with no referral to a any Advocate no matter howsoever you are good or diverse in your profession.

However, if you are so soft corner about victim Husbands cause as you speak so, then tell me what are your strategy to repeal Art.  15 COI and name your price I will pay you that price but openly describe here for just peer review para wise / point wise strategy for repealing Article 15 COI !

Shall you ! / ?

swatirswatir (learning law)     15 November 2010

NOT ONLY HARASSED HUSBANDS THERE ARE SOME ASSOCIATIONS WORKING DAY AND NIGHT TO SAVE THE INSTITUTION OF INDIAN FAMILY.

SIFF- save indian family foundation-u can join if u are not an advocate and have soft corner for tortured motherinlaws , sisterinlaws and cruel husbands.

SIFF at yahoogroups.com

498a.org

mynation

498a forum

go to monthly meetings and volunteer urself for the cause of harassed MIL,SIL and Husbands

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 November 2010

yes it is there.

be a member of it.

thanks to you for opening the mouth.

some males shy and feel shaky to open the mouth.

until a child cry - can not get the brest milk.

1 Like

Nyaayapriya (Advocate for justice)     16 November 2010

Thanks.

May I know whether there are any branches of these associations in South Indian cities like Bengaluru, Chennai, Mysore, etc.?

I am an "advocate" for husbands who are harassed for large amounts of maintainance and other benefits . For no fault of husbands they are being vicitimised by the lop sided matrimonial laws, slanted, unfair and unjust judges and the lieing lawyers. It is hightime we come out and set right the things.

Do you know, in Karnataka, the law commission under the chairmanship of Justice Malimath has been recommending foolish recommendations. How I wish he and his family is made to suffer all such ordeals that are faced by victimised husbands. Only then he can be logical and rationale and certainly he will have a changed out look about his recommendations.

Let us meet the Law minister Mr. Veerappa Moily and impress upon him to have a thorough change in the present matrimonial laws which are biased, anti husbands and contrary to justice and equity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register