LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

indianzindian (business)     07 November 2010

mail hacked for goodness and self defence

husband and wife who has no good rel and are living separately.husband out of curiosity happen to check  wives mail and came to know about her contact with her ex.now if husband writes a letter (anyonymous)to her rel and friends spreading her reality   to people.can he lend in some trouble.is it illegal to spread truth about a girl and her families bad beahviour.or it can result in some trouble...pls reply soon.she can easily guess it can be her husband.

Learning

13 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 November 2010

There is no wrong to do like this, because the behavious of the wife is attacked to the fiath of the husband.  In my opinion it is not wrong.  Wife's relative may sue for the defamation but they to prove thgat illegally/purposely it is done by the husband.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 November 2010

There is no wrong to do like this, because the behavious of the wife is attacked to the fiath of the husband.  In my opinion it is not wrong.  Wife's relative may sue for the defamation but they to prove thgat illegally/purposely it is done by the husband.

Arun Kumar Bhagat (Advocate (criminal))     07 November 2010

This is a clear case of defamation for lowering down the reputation of wife in the eyes and estimation of others.

but wife is spreading false rumors about husband and husband did it anyomously.not a direct attack also what legal or police action she has in her favour.

can she trap him in false cases as she doesnt wish to be with him for her dadagiri type of nature and he bechara cant tolerate...

The wife has to collect tangible evidence to substantiate her charge of defamation.

1 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     07 November 2010

If police investigates the source of emails, his apparent "anonymity" can be easily unmasked by police, unless he is doing it as a computer genius without leaving any kind of track-able tracks.

hema (law officer)     07 November 2010

I think experts need not to give expert advise tips, if any person asks advise to do some illegal thing in the name of anonymous.  Am I correct experts?

1 Like

I agree with Hema. Law is meant to protect innocent and to punish the guilty. Hema is absolutely right.

1 Like

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     07 November 2010

How do we know if she is DADA and he is Bechara?????

But what he is planning to do it certainly dadagiri.

And one most learned advocate is openly supporting his dadagiri. 

Moreover I am not able to make head and tail out of this sentence of the same Ld.advocate:

because the behavious of the wife is attacked to the fiath of the husband.

indianzindian (business)     08 November 2010

people now i know are really biased towards woman..anywyas thanks to all. 

Democratic Indian (n/a)     08 November 2010

My previous post was rather a warning to desist from illegal acts rather than any "expert advise" as understood by some members of forum. Majority of the criminals always try their best to cover the tracks, but more than 99.99% are caught by the law due to the simple fact that they are not geniuses when compared with the law. Hope it clarifies undesirable interpretation.
1 Like

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     08 November 2010

@Democratic Indian,

I do not think anyone has misunderstood your posting. It was clear and it did not encourage anyone to hack mails. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register