LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     05 November 2010

SHUBH DEEPAWALI

Wishing you all a very Happy and Prosperous Diwali.

most of the people must be busy in various activities connected with Deepawali but make sure lesser number of fire crackers are used and more prayers are offered to the God.

let the festival be celebrated leaving aside all the differences and there shall be a hope of all positive developments in every one's life.

Regards

Learning

15 Replies

Radhey (Owner)     05 November 2010

Exceptions prove the rule.

Let not be misguided by the bright white line on the black board, rather see that beneath this line the whole board is black.

Simlarly our festivals do not show that our lives are happy rather they show that our lives are full of plight.

We had to invent these festivals to be happy, mechanically.But such a happiness can never be genuine.Can you fix a particular day or time to be happy and Utsavmaya (full of festivity).

Such a zeal and joy is Naqli.Such zeal and joy and festivity is a patchwork just to hide the plight and pain and sorrow underneath our real lives--May give a temporary feeling of happiness but is self deceptive.

Can not we see it?

I denounce hereby all such festivals and call upon efforts to make our lives happier in a genuine way.

Until then I am not sorry to say that I can not wish Happy Diwali to any of my friends.

BUT I CAN WISH GENUINE/REAL/ACTUAL HAPPY LIFE TO ALL OF YOU ALL THE TIMES.

Plz, Contribute......

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     05 November 2010

dont denounce festivals, no one can be perfectly happy in all situations.

festivals have got some purpose and they do spread a sense of unity and happiness among masses, in this world of tough tides there have to be reasons to smile and be happy.

if you are having some personal or family or psychological problem then see some counselor.

try to be a happy and enjoy life to the full, the kind of perfection you are looking for can not be found by denouncing festivals or by denouncing society.

1 Like

(Guest)

Happy DEEPAWALI

2 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     05 November 2010

kiran ji,

same 2 u.

1 Like

have  a cup of cofee....Cup of coffee Wallpaper

2 Like

with KUSHAN'S mithai.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 November 2010

A VERY HAPPY PROSPEROUS AND COLORFUL

SHUBH DIWALI 

TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

2 Like

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     05 November 2010

S

H

U

B

H      

DEEPAWALI                     

RAJ KISHORE VAISH                                                                                             

Adarneeya Sarveshji,

Coffee ke sath Mithai ke badle  kuchh Namkeen hona chahiye.

Is Depawali ki Shubh Gadi Mein Mithai Ke sath Kuchh Mankeen bhi Ho Jaye.

Kiran Ji,I have read your answers esp. in expert sections,I admire U ,but srry to say here I can not agree with your reply.

U say none can be perfectly happy all the times---first understand there is a stage beyond happiness and sorrow --that is called Budhatva--which can be achieved when some one is able to see beyond genuine happiness and sorrows like Sidhartha. What to say of seeing beyond that kinda genuine happiness,people here are unable to see beyond programmed happiness of Festivals like Diwali.

And where did I say that one should be happy all the times----I said one should be happy genuinely and mostly and for such a society, we should find out ways, and that can happen when we are able to see the futility of such programmed happiness.Either be happy with the patchwork or go in the depth and find out the ways to have genuinely happy society --that was the soul of my message.

But you missed the point.

A person who is wishing Happy Life to All of You----is called sick by you.

Gr8............................

1 Like

Dear Radhey,

Do u understand anything or not? Also let me know whether u r "BARSANEWALI RADHEY HO, YA PAGALKHANEWALI".

Try to understand the things. No one wished to hurt U. U r as dear as anyone else here.

1 Like

Ashutosh Ji,   U know me very well, whether  I am from pagalkhana or where else----I am really amazed at Ur sudden out burst.

And U also know that what type of understanding I have, yet U failed to understand,I am amazed.

Radheyji,

I never outburst on anyone and nor will ever.

Actually There is Bhajan "Radhey Radhey Barsane wali Radhey", so in sense of humor I have said this to you. Since i have a right to joke with u.

I do not take anything seriously.  And any comment on me is wholeheartedly accepted.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     06 November 2010

dear Radhey, one has to find ways to happiness in normal wear & tear of life.

your point was not missed but the thing is the life too short to find out the perfect and genuine happiness.

let some salt n pepper be there in everyone's life.

its a larger issue so I would not like to indulge into bigger talks on this issue, but I wish you a lot of success and happiness.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register