LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritesh (Marketing Manager)     21 October 2010

Section 107

I am Ritesh, i hve got a notice under section 107 IPC. Actually my ex girl friend has launched a complaint against me that i was in Hyderabad & tried to meet & talk to her.

Police have booked me under section 107 IPC & thery want me to sign a bond. I have my official documents such as salary slips for that month which states dat i was in the Banglore office. But, if i submit that to the court will it make any difference.

Please, reply!!!

Learning

4 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 October 2010

1.  You may sign the Bond as required by the local police for complaint u/s 107 IPC.  It really does not matter and is of no significance to you.

2.  However, you may lodge a private complaint in the local MM Court, against the Girl, for deliberate, false and malicious complaint for extortion of money from you.  This will fix your opponent for life or atleast for 4-5 years.  Use the copy of girls complaint u/s 107 IPc as evidence and get 2-3 local friends as witness evidence in your favour.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     21 October 2010

File a criminal revision petition in the Dist., court to quash the 107 proceedings.  It will be quashed 100% 

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     22 October 2010

I agree with rajoo..

m.r.chouhan (lawyer)     23 October 2010

Remember bound is only taken if the case is regesterd u/s 107 of Crpc not under 107 of Ipc.dont give any bond challange the proceding let the complainant prove her case , giving bound will amount admiting the offence commited by you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register