Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swatirswatir (learning law)     19 October 2010

Sub SIFF experts advisory for Husbands under process of MCD

sub SIFF experts advisory for HUsbands under process of MCD

SIFF experts have advised husbands waiting for 2nd motion of Mutual Consent Divorce to write their will to a relative or friend in case of their death.
there are some cases reported where some wives attacked husbands to become a successor.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

is ka matlab hai apni jaan-maal ki raksha swayam karey

(save ur life and assets yourself)

2 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 October 2010

1. It is a foolish advise sans any Law points (prudent thinking is what I'm commenting upon) just bald pre-assumptions based, had it been so then there is no point even to approach ld. Court under MCD hence stay un-connected (means a spouse) forever without hope for even joining for MCD ! 

2. One - two incidence pan
India if any does not change the beauty of MCD, what is needed is balance of mind i.e. payments and other modalities (quash) only at the time of Second Motion Statement recording which is more reasonable advise if any from any one for clearing any apprehensions between parties.

3. A WILL can always be challenged pre – during – post divorce till a wife remains un-married and if (icing on cake by way of) a child with ex wife then all those Wills are tossed out under the guise of ‘reasonable classifications” theories by Lordships so such so called advisory from any one does not hold much waters before the Bench is my reasoning.

PS.:
I would have appreciated if author of the post thread would have issued a ‘advisory’ for Indian Men that “post marriage remain a debit man and not an ATM machine for wife” but (however) that is separate gyan for sufferers of gender biased laws if any J

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 October 2010

there is a rule -

if any successor kills the person, whom he succeeded, then he will be deprived from being successor. but it is subject to prove. 

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register