Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     15 October 2010

Best Wishes

Dear Members.

Dasara Best Wishes to all.

May the heaven's choicest blessings be showered on you and your family on the holy day of dasara.

Learning

9 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     15 October 2010

Nimmellarigu vijaya dashami habbada shubhashayagalu.

( wish you all a happy Vijaya Dashami )

2 Like

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     15 October 2010

Wishing a Very Happy Dasara to All :)

2 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     15 October 2010

Thanks a Lot!

Adv Rajeev

And

Happy Navaratri And Dushera to Everyone !!

Mangal Bhavan, Amangal Hari!!

JAI “SIYARAM”,

JAI JAI “SIYARAM”!!

1 Like

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     15 October 2010

The last 3 days of Navrathri when the Goddess of Knowledge and learning ' Saraswathi" is worshipped is specially important for us and any good work started on the 10th day Vijayadashami results in success and I pray that success is endowed on all our LCI members in their  profession.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dashami A Happy Dussehra 

Wishing U All A Very Happy Vijaya Dashami Burai Par Acchai Ki Jeet Dussehra Lata Hai Ek Ummed Ravan Ki Tarah Hamare Dukhon Ka Ant Ho Ek Nai Shuruat Ho Ek Naye Savere K Saath Happy Dasara Ho Aapki Life Me Khushiyon Dussehra Or Dasara Or Vijaya Dashami

2 Like

sanjeev kumar goel (Advocate)     16 October 2010

aap sab ko vijay dashmi parv ki hardik shubh kaamnaye hain.  aao hum sab mil ka burai ka rasta chor dharam ke marg per chalney ka pran kareyn.

1 Like

Radhey (Owner)     16 October 2010

I CAN NOT WISH HAPPY DUSSEHRA BECAUSE-----

He was a obedient like a Robot--he accepted his father's wrong agya like a Robot.

I see Ravna had better qualities than Ram,in his state people were rich and happy,he was a good king,he stole Sita because first his sister was insulted by Ram Laxman--see getting s*xually aroused on seeing beautiful opposite s*x is no crime.

He insulted Sita after killing Ravna by saying that he has not fought with Ravna for her but  to save his pride,and now she could go with Vibhishan,Sugreeva or anyone else but not with him.

Sita had to prove herself by Agni Praiksha.

He sent his wife to the jungle even after taking Agni pariksha.

Sita committed suicide but did not go with Ram second time

Ram was not a good son,husband,brother or husband.

In India many ppl worship Ravna instead of Ram.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     25 October 2010

Dear Mr./Ms. Radhey

What is your opinion? Should Ram Temple be built in Ayodhya? The other alternatives are to rebuild Babri Masjid or build a Ravana Temple. Which one will you choose?

I think building a Ravana temple in Sri Lanka is not feasible.  Rajapakshe, Sonia Gandhi and L.K.Advani, all the three. believe that Velupillai Prabhakaran was an avatar of Ravana.

MPS Ramani

Sanjay Gowda (Practising_Advocate)     07 November 2010

Deepavalli Wishes may to One and All the memebers of LCI.....Oops i hope not belated one

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register