Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhey (Owner)     08 October 2010

Why Govt did not take my consent for CWG ?

Why the Govt did not take "my" consent for CWG ?

By "my consent" , I mean hereby "your consent--my consent--consent of commoners like us,called "Public".

Such a huge investment of time and money !

Was our country ready for this ?

Broken roads, Cops taking bribes, beggars harassing PPL everywhere, Dustbins full of garbge rottening for weeks,PPL running from villages/towns to metros,Slums and Slumdogs(as they were called in that foolish  movie ,honoured illogically),Public Servants drawing salaries with zero accountability and misbehaving and misguiding ppl---such are the real stories of India---Not CWG artificial shining.

If asked for "my consent" for CWG ,I would have never given it to our Leaders (The Fools, who are not even worthy of being followers).

By "my consent" , I mean hereby "your consent--my consent--consent of commoners like us,called "Public".

Am I right or wrong ???

please comment ............

Learning

10 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     08 October 2010

Dear Radhey,

Government is representative of people.  Once elected they need not consult every one each and every time, and can carry out the things based on the cabinet decision.  Let us understand some minimum basics.

1 Like

Radhey (Owner)     08 October 2010

R.Ramachanderan,

I am sorry to say that U missed the point.Do u think that if I have posted this thread,I do not know these basics ?

What I meant by this thread was,that even if Govt. can take such decisions without taking consent of the Public,yet it should not be the case and there should be some system under which Govt. should take consent of its Public before taking such steps.

Have U seen an Advt. of idea in which a Politician seeks consent of the Public over the phone, that whether a Mall  should be made on a particular place or not ?

If banking companies can seek feedback of their clients, why not our Politicians ?

Sir, I Mean no offense but discussion only.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     11 October 2010

SURPRISING!

YOU ARE NOT BEING CONSULTED.!

WE ALL ALREADY GAVE OUR VALUEABLE ADVICES TO MR KALMARI.

1 Like

(Guest)

Till when we will not behave ourselves like the "EMPLOYER" our 'EMPLOYEES" will have no need to take our consent.  So first take their tight control in hands to kick them out and to punish them than they will never do such "UNFAITHFULNESS".  Than they will start in every morning "RADHEY-RADHEY-RADHEY..." 

Samip (Lawyer)     16 October 2010

If we take the point canvassed by Mr.Ramchanderan in a more positive and democratic way, I feel he has a point to answer,and answer in a reasonable manner. By reasonable manner, I mean, the anser which is supported by convincing reasons...When I was in Canada ( one of the best Democracies in the world), I used to read in the news paper , the advertisement posted by Municipal Authorities . The advertisement used to ask for opinion from the locals who may have a say in the issue of permission to be granted by the Municipal authority to run a Liquor serving Pub in a locality . Similarly, when a new building was permitted to be contructed ina locality. the news paper advertizement were published seeking the opinion of public with respect to the construction of the new building in thearea. Likewise, If a grand event like CWG was to be organized by India, I feel, in a country like us where a lot of people are suffering from poverty, malnutrition, illiteracy, lack of public transportation services, commutable roads etc , a drive seeking public opinion would have helped reaching a decision on concession. It is like you live in a house with few members without food and clothes but you wnat to treat and serve the neighbours with all the facilities of the world not bothering about the memebrs of your house who do not even have basic lifestyle befitting the humanity.  ......ANd on top of it, the expenditure that had incurred in conducting the CWG was so high, that a pour man who is not taken care of by the Govt which is required to do under the constitutional safe guards provided under Indian Constitution, would feel so let down that only god knows what he would do in the future to get rid of the frustration. ...I would suggest that it is high time that we start taking care of the needy and kicking the greedy.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 October 2010

THE REAL REASON IS IN THE POSTING OF MR RAMCHANDRAN IN HIS  POST AT 0806 HRS ON 8.10.10.

Radhey (Owner)     18 October 2010

Mr. Arup,Mr.Samip,the advocate has elaborated the real reason better than myself,I feel.

If U have not yet ,please go through his contribution.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 October 2010

If U have not yet ,please go through his contribution.

- who's contribution yaar?

- you want to say public consent, instead of that, use the words - my cosent. this makes the thread funny.

- also you familar with our democratic systems. you have the idea how it works. though you know the actual rular is the people of india but the people of india do this job by an indirect process, and through an agency, which is called parliament.

your concern is appreciable but you could not express yourself properly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register