Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kandaswamy (Advocate)     10 October 2010

ICICI CREDIT CARD torture for money after pay the emi also

Hi,

I had got ICICI credit card worth 60000 and i had paid the instalments and once i had stopped payment and i go for settlement and they had given 3 shot EMI inn that i had missed 1 emi and paid it again by coming month now after collecting all the payment they ask me to pay the amount from first.

Is there any chance to go to court (legally) pls guide me reg in this issue.

Learning

8 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     10 October 2010

NO NEED OF COURT GIVE A LEGAL NOTICE, IF AT ALL ANY TORTURE CONTINUES GO FOR LOK ADALAT

1 Like

kandaswamy (Advocate)     10 October 2010

dear sir thanks for your reply...

i had attended lokadalat and said i cant pay even 1 re for this issue and came out

now again the executive from collection agency doing the same tricks to for collection

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     10 October 2010

THEN ISSUE A LEGAL NOTICE

J. P. Shah (RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST)     10 October 2010

Please file a complaint with Banking Ombudsman of your state. You can even efile it. This is cost effective [nearly free], fast and appropriate forum. For details please visit www.rbi.org.in [common person icon] 

J. P. Shah (RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST)     10 October 2010

Please also visit https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/share_files/CREDIT-CARD-HARASSMENT-4971.asp.

Ombudsman can also order compensation upto Rs.100000/- for harassment by bank or recovery agent.

T.R. Ganesan (Advocate)     11 October 2010

Dear Kndaswamy,

You have to preserve all the credit card statments and verify the date of credit given to you.  Obviously, the ICICI Bank would not have given you the credit on  the same month or subsequent month.  They must have adopted windowdressing in your case.     If your case is in Mumbai then lot many cases are filed  before Ombudsman.In alternatnate you have a good case to file before Consumer forum where you can bring thwe mental torture and agony committed by the Bank and equally claim damages or compensation.  For further details if you desire you may contact me on 0986751106. T.R. Ganesan    

RAKESH PIPRODIA (ADVOCATE)     11 July 2011

You may file a complaint in the Consumer Court for harassment. The order shall be mostly given in your favour and that to on first date itself. File a compliant for harrassment and mental agony.

T.R. Ganesan (Advocate)     12 July 2011

Hello, everybody please note that I have lost my trolley bag including my Samsung mobile 09319931014 and Nokia phone from the Waiting Room t the Nizamuddin Rilway Station on the morning of Saturday the 02nd July, 2011.

Now my mobile number is 09867511368 and not the 9867511061.

T.R. Ganesan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register