Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

muniswaran (self)     06 October 2010

who are all legal hires ?

Hi ,

My father passed away an year ago. Mother , myself & my sisters are in my family. After his death only we 4 are legal hires or else my grandpa will also come in the legal hire list ? .. My father's mother ( grandma is also expired ).. If suppose grandpa comes in list .. his other sons , daughters will also come in list after his death ??

Please help me with this point ..struggling to get answer for a long .

Thanks,

Kumar

Learning

7 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 October 2010

Except your grandfather, your mother, your sisters and brother and you are the class I legal heirs of your deceased father..

1 Like

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     06 October 2010

Grandfather is not a class I heir, now as your grandmother have expired, only you, your mother, your sisters are your father's legal heirs.

2 Like

muniswaran (self)     06 October 2010

@ Adv.Rajeev

@ Archana

Many thanks for your prompt reply .. What is class I legal heir ??.. I had applied for legal Hire certificate some months ago..Now it is under hold because tashildar asks for my grandma's Death certificate. Do i need to submit the same ?

Thanks,

Kumar

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     06 October 2010

You have to produce your grandma's death certificate or any other proof that she is dead.

kranthi (retainer advocate)     06 October 2010

The Hindu succession act says about the how the property deceased will go to legal hiers in that there is classification of legal hiers who is first and who will last in that way u all are in class1 legal hiers u will get firstthen only others

yes u have ti submit the  death certicate.

Pramod Pawar (Law Officer)     07 October 2010

I agree with the opinion of the Adv. Archana

mastanrao.bhogadi (advocate)     07 October 2010

Mr.Kumar!

So far your 1st querry, the answer given by adv. Archana is correct. Regarding your next question

If a Hindu male or female died intestate his or her property has to be devolved on priority basis of his heirs. The persons in the classI heirs list entitled to suceed the property in equal shares.Issueance of  legal heir certificate by revenue authorites dispensed with in State of A.P.Only family members certificate will be issued. For that you have to produce the necesary certificates asked by them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register