Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Mr Malik-Please stop sending me these PMs

@ mailk

i m quoting below ur personal message u sent me now..........

Subject : Hi Aish!!!
Dear did u get any chance to read my PM of Posting.if you had you woudnt have pasted the same posting again on this discussion forum any way try to change your way of thinking it will be fruit full for your future.... Regards, Mallik

u will not decide wot i shud be posting....secondly if u want to speak with me,speak in public forums.....

Learning

34 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     09 September 2010

all the Ld. members are requested to maintain restraint on this portal.

we are here to make healthy discussions, pls stay away from personal remarks.

none of us is bound by each other but we all should be good netizens and maintain professional behaviour.

such kind of issues, when displayed in public, undermines the importance of rest of the activities.  LCI is not merely a social networking website so be careful in every word and expression we use here.

earlier also certain members took the things on personal side and started posting offensive language, those were immediately removed from the portal and I hope that will not happen this time.

I have reported the matter to the Admin. otherwise my advise is stay in limits.

3 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 September 2010

mr malik,

if anybody feels disturbed he/she should not be addressed by send pm, instead of that put the same on the forue / thread.

mr mallik cut them by logic and obviously not by personal approach. they are hard core on this issue.

1 Like

(Guest)

"Dear did u get any chance to read my PM of Posting.if you had you woudnt have pasted the same posting again on this discussion forum any way try to change your way of thinking it will be fruit full for your future.... Regards, Mallik From : Mallik"

What could have been my answer to this meaasage?

Thanks for caring my future. Change is inevitable and natural.Let it happen naturally and not by any body's dictate.

To ALL
-What could have been your replies?

(Guest)

@ jogeshwar

sir,

i dint get wot u r saying

anyways,i objected to his Msg since i dont know this person.so if he keeps sending me PMs just becoz i stated in my postings that boys' families are mainly responsible 4 pressurising girls' families to overspend on marriage celebration,it does not mean he will start sending me PMs abruptly, telling me i shd not have posted this despite his instructions

if sum1 in a public forum starts messaging the other person why he posted an article without his permission and that he shd not do so again,for his future welfare,it'll be considered a threat.let others believe that i overreacted and brought it forward....becoz they dont even know properly wot dialogues had happened b/w the 2 of us before he started telling me on PM wot i shd/shd not write on public forums.this is called intimidating sum1,in simple language

1 Like

(Guest)

Please settle at better than the best.It depends upon your choice.

1 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     09 September 2010

Yes, I would have reacted the same way as Aishwarya did.  None has write to intrude in one's personal space. and giving threats on PM or through SMS is considered an offence. It's not only indecent, it is outright outrageous. So well done Aishwarya, the admin has already taken a note of it and issued a message in this regard. 

2 Like

Please read none has right in place of none has write...

(Guest)

@Renuka Gupta

1.None is preventing you.

2.You can react to a situation in many different way and there is the best reaction too. That best reaction is not NECESSARILY in law.

3.Life is larger than law.

Do you agree?

1 Like

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     09 September 2010

dear friends please keep your cool.

unfortunately in matrimonial disputes cases both of the parties start making allegations against each other.

and practically speaking no body knows what actually happened behind the curtain.  so please hold your emotions and there shall not be any gender bias kind of approach.

Every case has its own merit and every individual has different behaviour....allegations, counter allegations, disturbing messages will simply create more trouble.

Since the matter is already in the domain of Admin. so there shall not be any mud slinging job from any person.

Have a Good Time ahead.

1 Like

(Guest)

"so there shall not be any mud slinging job from any person"

Is there any among the discussants in the thread?.

(Guest)

I don't approve threatening  PMs from anybody to anybody

But when I saw a reply  from Renuka reading

'Yes, I would have reacted the same way as Aishwarya did............................'

I felt like Renuka is singing hindi song...

'Aiyee mere sanam..  'Aiyee  mere sanam.................. Do JISM MAGAR EKK JAAN HAIN HUM...............'

--

Now it is upon your imagination to thing next lines/things..........

1 Like

@ Avinash

Please see Mr. Jogeshwar's query to all

"And what would have been your reply"? 

And I wrote what would have been mine. I need not give this explanation, I normally do not give. But I want to put it on record that this filmy song is irrelevant here. I knew in the similar situation, I would have responded in the similar way and that's all I wanted to convey. There is no point in making out more meanings than what was written in my reply. I know now there would be Baucharen of comments...what more one can expect? There will not be any more comments from me in this thread,  whatever be the level of provocation, from whosoever. 

Peace...

1 Like

(Guest)

@Renuka GupataI am Online

Welcome

(Guest)

@ Admin & Every one in this forum

Kiran Sir Said :

dear friends please keep your cool.

unfortunately in matrimonial disputes cases both of the parties start making allegations against each other.

and practically speaking no body knows what actually happened behind the curtain.  so please hold your emotions and there shall not be any gender bias kind of approach.

Well said Kiran Sir yes it’s a legal informative website which should mainatain Healty discussion’s  

Forum Home > Family Law > U turn by victims parents - husband let off in dowry death

In the above forum few members are trying to generalize the topic based on their personal experience. I informed them about the another Dimension of the Gender based Laws which are been regulated by Polluted System and Politicians who are invoking a Havoc in the life’s of everyone.498a & DV came in to effect to stop Dowry deaths with a genuine cause but the way they are misused can be seen in the yearly Acquittal rate. I will post the same incidents as new topics on the family & Crime forums soon

“No Profanity was been used any were related to any one” I informed the same to admin on this.

I request every one not to take any thing personally…

Regards,

Mallik

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register