Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Indurkhya (Professional)     02 October 2010

PAN Card No. & Bank A/C details of Father-in-Law through RTI

Dear Sir,

Is it possible to obtain my Father-in-Law's PAN Card No. and his Savings Bank Salary Account Details (Wherein he was receiving salary & currently receiving pension) by filing a RTI application in his Central Govt. employer's office ?

Do we have any Charted Accountant / Tax Consultant / Financial Advisor / Investment agent in this group, who can kindly enlighten us on this matter please ?

My RTI application on the above got rejected by citing non disclosable as per section 8(1)(j) of RTI act and as decided in below mentioned cases (copy also attached with this mail) -

1. Appeal No. 05/IC(A)/CIC/2006 – Order dated 03-03-2006 - In the matter of "Arun Verma Vs Director General of Income Tax, New Delhi." - I am unable to search this case on CIC site. If you have / find this decision for me then kindly send across.

2. Appeal No.486/ ICPB/2007 - Order dated 16-05-2007 - In the matter of "Namita Mehra Vs State Bank of Hyderabad, New Delhi."

I was just wondering to know if you / anyone else has got the above information through RTI. Also, are you aware of any CIC decision / High Court Judgment favoring this disclosure of PAN Card & Savings / Salary Bank account details?

BTW - I need the above details to file DP-3 and TEP against him, as he is alleging to spend Rs. 20 Lakh in her daughter's marriage with myself & now is asking the court to compensate him / my wife with that same amount to settle the cases (Criminal case of 498-A & Civil case of divorce + maintenance case).

My details are given below. Pl. feel free to call / let me know if I could be of any help anytime from my end.

Awaiting your guidance to proceed further,

Vishal Indurkhya
C/o Dr. Raja's Diagnostics
1104, Andherdeo
Jabalpur - 482 002
Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Phone - 0761 - 2652487
Mobile - [0] 94252-13300
E-mail - vishalindu@gmail.com

Learning

4 Replies

J. P. Shah (RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST)     02 October 2010

PAN and bank account details are barred in RTI Act u/s 8.1.j 

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 October 2010

1. Write a RTI to concerned Department to give you a Public Servant following true certified copy details; Service Record of a Public Servant, all salary Details from X year till Y year along with CGHSI Card No, Pan Card No. and Bank Account No. where it is auto credited to if any.

2. You may use CIC Decision No 3774/IC(A)2009 F.No CIC/MA/A/2009/000102 Dated 18th March,2009: ( In this matter wife asked information about her husbands medical expenses, service record etc CPIO denied citing section 8 1(J) . Honorable IC M.M.Ansari directed the CPIO to provide all information citing "Since appellant is legally married wife with a child and has asked for details about her husband, there is no justification in withholding any part of information to the appellant as it would assist in resolving the issue by the competent authority As long as couple is not legally seperated refusal to share information ...is untenable."

3. You have to plead in brief in opening para of your RTI how this info. if not given is against the Public disclosure Policy and grievous hurt and injury to you as you being his SIL and these will be against the best interest when criminal / civil cases are pending in various ld. Courts against you by the FIL via your wife who is residing at his Home !

1 Like

(Guest)

I have sent you the details over personal message

(Guest)

was ur FIL working with Mahanadi coalfields?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register