Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     30 September 2010

YES Admin. I want now a T- shirt this month !

Dated: 30-09-2010

Subj.: My Second Open letter to Admin. of LCI 

Dear Admin,

I submit that I joined this legal platform this month i.e. on 12-09-2010 and I confidently say that I am contributing solid social postings matters and since I do so I am contributing into the growth of everyday new membership on this Legal Platform for which scores of ld. members have clicked Thumb Up (yes, see these are more) and/or some have even clicked Thumbs Down (nay, they are negligiable you see) icon just below my screen name. And while sending you this letter I see my score to be 228 Thank You's which is quite reasonable for my claims (I am mentioning that little later which your audit team will also agree I am sure of that!)

Source of above info. is found here:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/most_thanked.asp

Now, against the above backdrop I wish to bring to your notice that upon checking the Most Thanked Members This Month webpage which I see as yet another priveldge memebrs list;  honesty has some values this is what my legal gurus in Law school taught me too so bear with me my drop dead honesty submissions.

First let me draw your attention to above priveldge members page

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/most_thanked_this_month.asp

Here to my innocent mind even after scoring some 228 Thank You's for the Month of Sept. month I see Arup name with 104 Thank You on the Everestian post ! I mean I feel being knowledge in software program there seems to be some bug as we call it in ITES industry (I mean internal satisfaction chip chops) I mean I am not complaining till now. 

I also feel that lead auditors are mostly sporting rainbow glasses so they may not produce the correct picture to you Hon'ble Admin about this month's Most thanked members list so allow me to produce a screen shot of the same:

Most Thanked Members This Month

Member Name Thanked (Times)
Arup
[ Scorecard : 3670]
Adv Archana
[ Scorecard : 3183]
Renuka Gupta
[ Scorecard : 764]
Ashutosh Jayaswal
[ Scorecard : 3807]
Prabhakar
[ Scorecard : 4903]

Admin. Sir my profile page and screenshot of Thank you's received are respectively as follows:

Member profile page:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=85555

Now Sir, me i.e. <tajobsindia> earning 228 Thank you's in the month of Sept. 2010 screen shot is as follows:

tajobsindia
Nil
Since : 12 September 2010

Total Points: 542
Profile Visits: 371

Now having made my submissions in short clubbed with yesterday's similar submissions I wish to know if you can atleast give me a T - Shirt for god sake if Ipods give-aways are becomng expensive propositions !

I can't be more optimistic than this. See, I am now not even askign you to put my name under Top 5 Thanked Members (seems other 5 have already talked you in not to put me there) So I feel recollecting my Statistics Teacher in college days wisdom statements during our classes that STATS donot lie !

Sir before leaving do you still think that I will not get hurt if not given a T - Shirt but you are basically hurting my found memories of my Statistics Teacher who said above quote which I again repeat that STATS DO NOT LIE. So sir let me have atleast a T - Shirt if no Ipods you have plan to give me so that I can proudly wear it to boys night out with my THAT STATS TEACHER, yes yes he is still hanging around. How he can't be. Does he not wish to see his best student fallign from Ipod table to T - Shirter list. I mean HOPE is what is left with great Indian middle class so let us protect that HOPE.

I hope a favourable reply may be given by you before 2400 HRS ( I mena mid-night) of 30-09-2010 and if in your opinion you have plans to delete my account then atleast as a deletion reward still give me T - Shirt.

With regards,
[HOPING TO GET T-SHIRT from Ipod in Sept. '10 month]

Yours truely
<tajobsindia> 

Learning

61 Replies

Dear Admin,

At brahma murat I received a divine hint from Lord Rama and HE says "balak create a Poll and let this be a democratic process where 84446 LCI members can poll: and on only to keep HIS wishes I created a Poll and it is submitted as follows;

I hope you will make the Poll LIVE for democratic franchising of VOTES by 84446 LCI Ld. Memebrs to support poor middle class <tajobsindia"'s from Ipod now to T- Shirt gift as Most Thanked Memebr of the Month !

Yours truely
<tajjobsindia>

Submit Poll

Poll question

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

2 Like

(Guest)

No, he deserves Ipod

2 Like

(Guest)

Give the world the best you have, and the best will come to you!
Congratulations! Now ,put your photo so we all know who you are.

1 Like

(Guest)

reading mr vyas's comment i am reminded of  song Rukh Se Jara Naqaab Utha Do Mere Huzoor . so now put on ur display image mr taj of india.

2 Like

Jamai Of Law (propra)     30 September 2010

@ Dabangg Lady ji,

Rukh Se Jara Naqaab Utha Do Mere Huzoor !!!...................................................hai hai hai...............

What about your 'picture' madam!!!.........................What is that ..............

Is that   a  Ice-Cream Cone!!!............................with a scoop of Orange-Mango softy on top!!!...............................

Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
"
Give the world the best you have, and the best will come to you!
Congratulations! Now ,put your photo so we all know who you are.

"

1. How do public know that it is Kushan Vyas only in the pic. ? 

The pilot project State choosen for "Aadhaar" are TN and Goa as per today's Newspaper reporting.

3. You are from
Gujarat so the pic. and name is not YOU till Aadhaar reaches your State inturn to LCI forum members verification scheme !

2 Like

Originally posted by :Jamai Of Law
"
@ Dabangg Lady ji,

Rukh Se Jara Naqaab Utha Do Mere Huzoor !!!...................................................hai hai hai............... 

What about your 'picture' madam!!!.........................What is that .............. 

Is that   a  Ice-Cream Cone!!!............................with a scoop of Orange-Mango softy on top!!!............................... 
"

1. Nah, ji nah....as per today’s Delhi newspaper reporting it is a momentous day for Common W…. Games 2010 Baton pervading Delhi.

She being critic her has thus displayed appropriately 'her cause' mascot.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 September 2010

FUNNY AND ENJOYABLE - MR TAJ OF INDIA.

2 Like

Originally posted by :Arup
"
FUNNY AND ENJOYABLE - MR TAJ OF INDIA.
"

1. Still 11 hrs. painfully remaining tick tock tick....... tick tock tick ……….to see announcement from Admin LCI forum about WHO got Ipod this month.

Arup ji in case you get THAT Ipod will you share it alternate months with me till next month i bid myself for atleast a LCI T-shirt?  

3 Like

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!

It seems someone is manipulating the THANK YOU's points system just after I started drawing attention of MODS. two-three days ago wherein the last time I checked the THANK YOU points I earned it showed I stood at 228 Points and out of drop dead innocent curiosity just before few hours were left to close the contest when I checked how many points I earned, the score is showing pathetacilly as below;

tajobsindia

Ipod or T-shirt or Cap
Since :
12 September 2010

Total Points: 406
Profile Visits: 405

Mods. note even if my 64 points taken into account then also I should have been placed between Adv. Archana and Renuka Gupta as per below screenshot

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/most_thanked_this_month.asp

Most Thanked Members This Month

Member Name

Thanked (Times)

Arup
[ Scorecard : 3684]

Adv Archana
[ Scorecard : 3186]

Renuka Gupta
[ Scorecard : 764]

Ashutosh Jayaswal
[ Scorecard : 3807]

Prabhakar
[ Scorecard : 4903]

See true to my words I even didnot complain to Mod / Admin how come I climbed down in few hours from 228 earned points to pappu 64 points ! I mean how and why and when and where so may clarity now shinning just like India Shinning wala nazara dikha mujhe....

Well now I will not press the Mods. for neither Ipod nor even for a T-shirt and oh not even for that Cap; well it is too big for my small cute head so all those friends and eagles who had the chance to ineract with me you will receive my last posting at 2400 hrs. today just after I see who got ultimately this months Ipod and after that it will be too late particularly for all those eagle friends to say THANK YOU to me.

Mods. and Admins. of LCI Forum I understood after joining the forum on 12-09-2010 this reward system is like before Indian Judiciary there is no listening of a Husband you have followed the same practice with this poor MAN too simply because I am a MALE here…..........well all is fair in Internet Forums as well as before Indian Judiciary aab kati patang hun aur kya kahu….

Till few hours from now, with LCI Family Law Forum, I <tajobsindia> sign off once for all now!

2 Like

(Guest)

Now ,I found your photo. here it is :

If you're going to be s*xy in a photo, you'd better be thinking about s*x rather than about being s*xy.

My passport photo is one of the most remarkable photographs I have ever seen - no retouching, no

shadows, no flattery - just stark me..

I(tajobsindia) see myself on the cover of a LCI team and I don't think that it looks like me at all. My first-ever photo shoot was for the cover of a LCI team.               

This is for you.

Life's a gift for you to send
Life's a gift for god to end
Life's a gift now you're with me
Life's a gift for all to see
Life's a gift when love is true
Life's a gift when times look blue
Life's a gift with the one you trust
Life's a gift even if UN just
Life's a gift a ray of sun
Life's a gift though your heads held to a gun
Life's a gift when its handed on a tray
Life's a gift even though it's always on display
Life's a gift it's hard to understand how
Life's a gift so take advantage of it now

1 Like

swatirswatir (learning law)     30 September 2010

mr jamai of law , this is a revolutionary torch shown in dabangg profile. in hindi mashaal. while mr taj of india's profile shows an ipod touch .

2 Like

(Guest)

yes it is a mashaal , kranti ki mashaal

2 Like

Girl (VR)     30 September 2010

@author and his chamchas..

you can get caps,and t-shirts at very cheap rates from patri bazaars...

why beg ?