Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Is it Legal to Kill Chickens and Goats for Eating ??

Is not it a violation of THE PREVENTION OF CRUELTY TO ANIMALS ACT, 1960 ?

Learning

18 Replies

Sandeep Kumar Revaluri (Advocate)     28 September 2010

Its cruelty, since human can differciate between the vegeratian food and non-veg

He could feel / express the pain and not pleasure.

We have many food ingridients/vegetables/fruits/green leaves which gives us sufficient energy for our body for our daily activities.

Having food is not for pleasure but for survival of human life.

Pls follow the vegetarianisam and support the same.

1 Like

(Guest)

In USA, catching an undersized fish is a serious criminal offence. Nothing is an ofence which humans all over the world regard as their birth right.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     28 September 2010

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE WORD 'LEGAL' ?

CHICKEN AND GOAT, IS FOOD FOR A LARGE NUMBERS OF INDIAN PEOPLE.

EVEN COW AND PIGS ARE ALSO EATABLE BY A SECTION OF INDIANS.

NO CRUELTY IS THERE TO EAT ALL THESE. THESE ARE USED AS FOOD ONLY, LIKE RICE, WHEAT, POTATO, TOMATO, MILK ETC.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     28 September 2010

PLEASE GO THROUGH THE ACT FIRST.

1 Like

(Guest)

Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose proved that plants too feel the pangs of pain. So why eat at all .? You can't eat animals since its CRUELTY. YOU CAN'T EAT VEGETABLES since they too feel pain.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 September 2010

IT IS NOT ONLY LEGAL BUT PRACTICAL ALSO

1 Like

Sandeep Kumar Revaluri (Advocate)     01 October 2010

sir,

Then why do people follow not to eat non-veg on particular days like festivals or on saturdays or friday or any other day.

why not on all the days, though they get opportunity or capability to eat.

swatirswatir (learning law)     01 October 2010

don't u think that there should be law to protect even plants as they also have life.

if u r want to be a true vegetarian then please do give up on milk and milk products also, as milk is meant for offspring of those animals and not for human consumption.

2 Like

(Guest)

LETS BE VEGAN AND STOP INTAKE OF ANIMAL MEAT AND MILK AND MILK PRODUCTS

1 Like

Sandeep Kumar Revaluri (Advocate)     04 October 2010

Sir,

God has created certain things for humans/other creatures for food or for other events of life.

Like camel/horse/donkey in helping human in transportion of goods/humans. Bullock/other animals in helping cultivation.

Where as same be as food for the carnivorous animals.

Being a human we can discriminate what we are and what we should. As earlier i said we have that knowledge or ability by the grace of god.

Pls view few clipings in youtube by typing this "meet your meat"

Pls respond to me then, moreover all the scripttures also supports vegetarianisam.

Even, some great people of India like Mahatma Gandhi & APJ Abdul Kalam also vegetarians.

Keep smiling...

Sandeep Kumar Revaluri (Advocate)     04 October 2010

However, since law allows people to kill some animal life for food, with some restrictions/condittions as prescribed in law/s, as legal and i do agree as an advocate.

But as a human being i donot agree the same.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     05 October 2010

MR SANDEEP,

YOU ARE MIXING MANY THINGS.

1) "God has created certain things for humans/other creatures for food or for other events of life."

it is not the god's direction but the people who decides vegetables and non vegetables eatable. pl recal once the biological science. Food chain is their. one living thing eat the other living thing and a process of chain system found.

MR SANDEEP,  can you tell when god created everyone then why he has not created only vegeterian or only non vegeterian?

2) 'Even, some great people of India like Mahatma Gandhi & APJ Abdul Kalam also vegetarians"

But some other great people like jawahar lal neheru, indira gandhi, and some other ex president was non vegiterian.

3) "However, since law allows people to kill some animal life for food, with some restrictions/condittions as prescribed in law/s, as legal and i do agree as an advocate. But as a human being i donot agree the same."

- ok, thanks. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register