LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

selfstudyinglawstudent (law student)     27 September 2010

adultry

Suppose the male spouse does not give enuf s*x to his wife, and the wife satisfies herself with the neighbour, is it adultry?

Learning

30 Replies

indianzindian (business)     27 September 2010

yes its adultery....

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     27 September 2010

So she has no right to seek benefit of a home, husband.

3 Like

selfstudyinglawstudent (law student)     27 September 2010

she has been all the

duties of a wife, looking after her home, her children, her in laws, but iwht no s*x she seeks to satisfy herself.

The husband here has a problem.

(Guest)

adultery is fundamental right to her. if hubby objects file relief under dv act. if still objects file 498a and dowry act.

swatirswatir (learning law)     27 September 2010

wat if husband does not give her enuf pocket  money and this neighbour pays her as well

1 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     27 September 2010

Both should be ready to face the music of law.

2 Like

swatirswatir (learning law)     27 September 2010

why? right to do any profession in any part of india is there. if husband objects take relief as suggested above

1 Like

(Guest)

agree with swatir

1 Like

(Guest)

are we talking about adultery or prostitution now?

2 Like

(Guest)

please mind ur language , they are s*x workers

1 Like

(Guest)
huh?

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     27 September 2010

To be very frank, I do not see any merit in running this thread. What purpose is it serving? Whether you call it prostitution or s*x workers, it is as clear that this thread is neither serving a social or a socio-legal function, or is replying to a legal query.  In mu opinion Admin needs to take a note of it and should delete the thread forthwith. The query it should be noted is started by a law student who must be knowing socio-legal definition of adultery. Isn't it culture specific too?  In a polygamous community, having more than one wife is not considered adultery, in a rare example when Darupadi had to share 5 husbands on the instruction of her mom-in-law, was it considered an adultery? 

Taking dig at women in this indecent fashion is not a very healthy trend, I am afraid to say. 

1 Like

(Guest)

she is studying law here, wat is the problem. dont istudents ask q in classroom.

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     28 September 2010

This is a public forum. I am not sure whether this type of student -teachers interactions are considered as a legitimate exercise. The answer can come only from Admin.

Even in a classroom if query and counter queries and the classmates answers borders on irrelevance and indignity, well, it has to be moderated. Now I am not saying my intention is to moderate, but ofcourse I think there is a need now to have this discussion moderated by someone who is quite familiar with the rules of the forum and what can or cannot go for the consumption in this public forum. 

With this I am withdrawing from this thread, leaving it open for the admin to look into it. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register