Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     13 September 2010

what is a trust???

hi everyone

what is trust???

as u know in many states  of india a out sider(a person who is not belong to that  state) can not purchase the property.but he can purchase by making a trust. now my problem is that i want to purchase a property in himachal padesh basically i m from punjab.nd i can not purchase in ordinary sense.so i have to make a trust.2-3 person r also intersed for purchasing.now if we make a trust on our name nd purchase the land ,whtr thr is any risk for us???

can we sale our own share in future???

after death legal heirs of decese  is entitled for that trust property???

any other risk???

consent of all partner is necssry???

thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     25 September 2010

Dear Mohit,

Trust is created in several aspect. However, the reason which you are saying is not appropriate, just with out proper approaching to the concerned authorities and just listing to lay man words u  might be in wrong concept. As you said if there is any ban for purchase of land in Himachal Pradesh by a person from out side the state or district. Then it is better if you dont purchase such land. Sometimes, SC & ST lands are prohibited for sale and purchase. in suchcases they purchase the lands in the name of some trust but it is not good for purchasing such lands. 

1 Like

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     16 October 2010

hmmm

thank u sir. i will consider ur opinion.i think ur very right.

thnx once again

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register