Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Interesting shift of interest in LCI forum?

In the first page of "popular threads" there are only 3 topics under 'Family Laws' in the first page whereas in the "Top threads-Month' there are 14 topics in the first page. Does it indicate that 'Family laws' need more and more attention? Is it shift in interest of of LCI?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

@ Dr Jogeshwar

Family Law affected persons are ISP people !

I = IGNORANCE (about its "multitude" of Sections / Codes / Acts / Guidelines / Circulars / Notices / Amendement / Bills in Family Law)

S = STUPID (about how same Family Law is going to "affect" same person)

P = PASSIONATE
(about somehow trying to "understand" the same I + S = Family Law)

However, on a lighter note;

FAMILY LAW DISCUSSION TECHNIQUE

A woman (errant spouse) has the last word in any family (law) "argument"...............
Anything a man (aggrived spouse) says after that is the beginning of a new (law) "argument"............

(Guest)

"argument" or wrangling?

R.Ranganathan (Advocate)     16 September 2010

I feel that this LCI forum is going on increasing the members strength without any norms. I was under the impression that this lawyersclubindia forum was formed as an interaction forum between lawyers and others, to help non legal members and also legal professionals to come out, in this common platform and discuss the various legal issues involved. But it seems otherwise. So now the admin has to control the forum members, in the interest of the forum to improve it and take follow up action, and prevent it from getting out of control. Preference should be given to legal issues and should encourage only those issues which are beneficial and of paramount importance to the present day and good for this forum. 

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     16 September 2010

how can one  separate legal with the social and cultural  especially when you are dealing with the family laws? Do laws exist in vacuum? Look at the historical development of laws and law making processes. Aren't they heavily shaped by rights movements of different sorts? and isn't this process dynamic? 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register