Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Another threatening PM from Malik

Private Message

Subject : Hi Aish
I will send you e-mail till you cahnge your mind Aish try to change your self. regards, Mallik

dear members,kindly let me know if malik can send me e-mails,as i have not mentioned my e-mail ID in my profile.then how can he know my e-mail?

Just for the information of all,this is the link to malik's profile:https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=70322

Learning

27 Replies

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     09 September 2010

Aishwarya, Keep ignoring his PM. This is one way to chase you out of this forum. Stay firm, ignore these messages and write to admin about it. 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 September 2010

pm is private msg.

if any one dislikes, pm should not send to him/her.  however first or second time may be allowed.

open forum is there. no problem to put your grivences here. let people know about your grivences. it is appreciable and wellcome.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 September 2010

perhaps it is a misunderstanding between the members.

ignoring is best policy till it is repeated.

perhaps mr malik thought 'send pm' and ' e mail ads are equal.

(Guest)

Dear renuka & arup

thanks to u both 4 writing and advising...

i hv informed the admin about it...but i dont understand.........how are some members saying that i shd take it sportingly?cant they see the content of his PMs?

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     09 September 2010

No you need not take it sportingly Aishwarya. Ignoring is sending the signal that you are not affected by it, and you do not give it damn to it but at the same time  informing the admin is to expose the mischief so that in future it does not happen. you did the right thing to past it on the open forum. 

1 Like

(Guest)

"I will send you e-mail till you cahnge your mind Aish try to change your self. regards, Mallik From : Mallik"

What could have been my answer?

Change is inevitable. I am changing every moment.Even death and birth of my body cells are going on constantly.i am always a changing entity.What about you?

(Guest)

good suggestions by jogeshwar

thanks..

however it was also my duty to inform members and admin,since i dont know wot this person is upto

hv a gud day!

(Guest)

Many many thanks dear.

(Guest)

U r welcome!

Adesh Kumar Sharma (Senior Associate Lawyer)     09 September 2010

Dear Aishwarya 

No one can know your mail id unless you mentioned it somewhere or that person know it personally or by any other source.

So dont take tension as much, if he is sending sumthin, which is not wotrhwhile or unbearable then the good option is to get registered an FIR under cyber laws.

You take care.

1 Like

(Guest)

@Aadesh Kumar SharmaI am Online

Is the system so fools proof that it will award serenity to Aishwarya or the likes?

Mr. jogeshwar

I knw the systems which are "foolproof", but don't know any of the system which is "FOOLS PROOF". So you please first explain this term then I can answer to it.

(Guest)

@Aadesh Kumar SharmaI am Online

I will look into the spelling mistake, if any.

The question is-Can the system which you are mentioning award serenity to Aishwarya or the likes?

Mr. jogeshwar,

I am here not to change the system as I am satisfied with it and I know how to deal with this system. The purpose of this forum is to provide the legal opinion out of existing system or law, woteva u say it.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register