Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     07 September 2010

PLEASE ALSO READ THIS ARTICLE ALONGWITH THE FOLLOWING THREAD.

Family Law > Woman kills children to elope with her lover    

2 Like

Vinod Nagpal (sales executive)     07 September 2010

A lady residing in aligarh and married in noida, she is having illegal relation with in this family, but to hide this relation, she alleged her husband and his family members that they are demanding dowry , she also life DV and other case with the help of her lover, evaluate the impace of Dowry

1 Like

(Guest)

thats how laws are biased.

1. she cannot be charged for adultery under IPC

2.she is allowed to misuse IPC to attcak her hubby too

ifact this is giving promotion to adultery by females in society. day is not far wen law will be modified to allow them to legally earn by selling their body also. already some neo-feminists are supporting it.

1 Like

(Guest)

MODERN WIVES WANT TO DO ADULTERY AT COST OF HUSBAND USING BIASED LAWS.

1 Like

(Guest)

I am also a victim .

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :swatirswatir
"
thats how laws are biased.

1. she cannot be charged for adultery under IPC

2.she is allowed to misuse IPC to attcak her hubby too

ifact this is giving promotion to adultery by females in society. day is not far wen law will be modified to allow them to legally earn by selling their body also. already some neo-feminists are supporting it.
"

What you are asking is already a "done thing" in "rural India" and if you study the writings (research studies) on endogamous marriages and as such endogamy is conventionally seen as the last and most impregnable bastion of caste in contemporary India. So let us accept it to be already "in thing" and it is other story that Urban India is not woken up to the already existing reality which rural India is already leading in and many a "feminsists" here may not like these matters to be in public domain it seems so !. I am sure @ RG has good collection on what I am hinting a take upon and as such we need to be rattled by all that we read on the World Wide Web. 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     08 September 2010

I FULLY AGREED WITH THE POSTING OF MR RAVINDRA, MR SWATIR, MR VINOD AND ALSO MS KAUR.

THESE ARE HAPPENING, WHETHER WE AGREED ON NOT.

WICKED WIVES TAKING FULL ADVANTAGE OF BIASNESS OF THE ACT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register