LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gauri (Sr. executive)     05 September 2010

Exhibiting documents

I have filed A DV case. I have all the documentary evidences like bank statements and emails etc. Unfortunately the court has rejected the application for exhibiting these documents. The court has accepted that these docuemnts have been produced in court but it will not exhibit the documents.

These docuemnts ar very important evidences for my case to prove economic violence against me.
 The cross examination by the other party has just begun.

At this stage can I submit an application for Additional Chief? What else can be done so that I can make use of these documentary proofs.

Please guide at the earliest.

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     05 September 2010

You file a revision petition against that order.

1 Like

ulhas hejib (service as a judge)     05 September 2010

AS PER S 4 OF THE BANKERS BOOK EVIDENCE ACT INSIST WITH THE HELP OF SC RULING OF 1966 OR THERE ABOUT TO EXH THE BANK STATEMENTS

1 Like

gauri (Sr. executive)     05 September 2010

Dear Sir, Thank you for your reply. But the Hon. Judge has already rejected the application for exhibiting the documents on the grounds that my lawyer has not followed the evidence Act. I do not understand the legal implication of it. But then , how can the lawyer fight the case without any evidence? If the documents are not exhibited then they would not be of any use and my case will go weak.

What will be the procedure for making thee documents useful

ulhas hejib (service as a judge)     06 September 2010

YOU, I THINK ,STRONGLY RELY ON

Bipin Shantilal

Panchal v. State of Gujarat, AIR 2001 SC 1158 & REQUEST TO TENTATIVELY GIVE EXHIBITING DOCUMENTS & MAY ALSO RELY ON FULL BENCH JUDT OF BOM H C IN WP[

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY

CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION

AND

ORDINARY ORIGINAL CIVIL JURISDICTION

WRIT PETITION NO. 623 OF 2005

Mr.Hemendra Rasiklal Ghia. ... Petitioner.

V/s.

Subodh Mody. ... Respondent

] & RESERVING RIGHT TO RE EXAMINATION & PROSECUTING REMEDIES AVAOLABLE AT LAW ASK TO PROCEED WITH THE CROSS EXAMN

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register