LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mylove1278 (jjgjgjg)     04 September 2010

Documents not available

The Girl parent have hidden all his documents,which is required for registration,So Only Arya samaj certificate would be enough to fight the things...she is not been allowed to come out and is not able to communicate..

what do i do .m really upset

Learning

16 Replies

(Guest)

"she is not been allowed to come out and is not able to communicate.."

I think I already suggested you to file HCP. Ask for adinterim relief to direct your wife to appear before marriage registrar to register marriage if that is the only hiccup you have right now !

2. Go and meet a Family Court Advocate and he will guide you how to file HCP

3. Arya Samaj Marriage is a valid Marriage and if having such (Certificate) that is sufficient for registration for of Marriage.

4. Or RTI and get true copies of her DOB / Education Certificates from concerned authorities that way some constructive thinking you will put your mind into instead of going into so called depression mode............

1 Like

Thanks Sir..

Being her husband as per arya samaj certificate.. Can i complete the formalities on her behalf to get the Duplicate 10th certificate/Marksheet (for age proof) , election Voter ID Card(for address proof)  and pan card(for ID proof) or would she be required to do the formalities ?

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 September 2010

you first bring her before the court or police or may take help of mahila thana, because there are two posibilities:-

1) she is willing to meet you but under pressure of her parents she unable to meet you, or contact you.

- in this situation your all efforts are useful.

2) she herself not interested on you.

- under this situation your efforts will be in vain. only marriage certificate may create a problem to her, but she will overcome it by application of complain of torture etc.

another thingh perhaps you did not consume the marriage also. it is also a good ground for divorce.

however as a husband you have the right to know her view, whatever it may be -  from her mouth.

1 Like

do you know her present address? or her perents address. this will be required at this stage.high court petition little bit costly'.

1 Like

in present situation, arya samaj certificate is enough to fight. go ahead.

1 Like

I know her address...

"she herself not interested on you."

She is interested thats y she is fighting with her parents for me,But father's emotional pressure that he will die,Will force her to do what they say,but she will not go against me,there is very least probability.

- under this situation your efforts will be in vain. only marriage certificate may create a problem to her, but she will overcome it by application of complain of torture etc.

For this i want know,would her parents written application against me will work or she has to write this application on her own /or her statement would be required regarding the torture ( as i feel she will not give any such statement with consent / force)

another thingh perhaps you did not consume the marriage also. it is also a good ground for divorce.

We didn't consumated the marriage,but if I say we have consumated the marriage..like it means "Fulfill s*xually" but   is intercrse mandatory  in case consumation,you must be getting the point

"however as a husband you have the right to know her view, whatever it may be -  from her mouth.

Can i directly approach Police for this with arya samaj certificate ?

We didn't consumated the marriage,but if I say we have consumated the marriage..like it means "Fulfill s*xually" but   is intercrse mandatory  in case consumation,you must be getting the point.

If i dont give consent for divorce means Mutual consent for divorce is not there,So how long the divorce process take normally and Till how long can i extend the duration.Reason she is in 27 already,she already wasted 4 years for me..now their family have the pressure to get her married asap with someother person..n they can't delay more,So if i dont give consent for divorce ,Her marriage will be delayed and will be positive for us..So what would be maximum duration for which this divorce without mutual consent could be delayed and how ?

yes. proceed.

1 Like

so far the girl is with you, please proceed.

1 Like

consumate - is compulsary after solemnization, and that also within a year.

1 Like

if you do not want divorce, nobody is there to comple you. but the consent of the girl is a great factor.

1 Like

mylove1278 (jjgjgjg)     11 September 2010

Dear Sir,

Please tell me one thing Sir... if she want the divorce on any of the grounds.. whether no cunsumated,cruelty,desertion.. and i dont want divorce..i will fight till last.. will court can annul marriage or grant divorce only seeing her request only ? As you are already aware of my case how i got married and what are the proofs i had..

in brief i want to delay the divorce formalities...to 3-4 years will it be possible... As i can wait ..

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     12 September 2010

will court can annul marriage or grant divorce only seeing her request only ?

- without your appearence court shall not take any decission. attend the court first.

whether no cunsumation

- this may be a ground.

cruelty,desertion..

- not applicable to your case.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     12 September 2010

take care that the case must not be expartied.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register