LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mylove1278 (jjgjgjg)     02 September 2010

Need to know the oreventive action

if i ask girl to come to me without her parent consent and she gets ready for that .. what are the preventive actions do i need to take to prevent any legal/illegal dispute from her family end.Means whom do we need to approach first (police with written application or Court for protection),As already we are married through arya samaj but without registeration.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

1. Ask for "Court protection" if both adults one she is in your HOME. The Court will direct local PS to deligate a beat constable to visit your home once a week to check on security of couple. Arya Samaj Mandir marriage with wirness is a valid marriage. Though State has directed couples for compulsory Marriage Regsitration which you can opt for and it is a day's work.

2. There are few recent Judgment on providing Court Protection to couples in such situation.

All the best,

1 Like

mylove1278 (jjgjgjg)     03 September 2010

Thanks Sir...

Can police register a case against me after taking bribe from her parents and doesn't allow me to show the certificate.how to overcome this situation.Do i need to preinform local police ?

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 September 2010

Can police register a case against me after taking bribe from her parents

- possibilities are there. therefore take precautions.

and doesn't allow me to show the certificate.how to overcome this situation.

- take precautions

Do i need to pre inform local police ?

- one joint petition of both of you, alongwith an affidevit, submit before the police station of your residence as well as her residence. this is the precautions.

* keep original affidevit alongwith you and submit photocopy.

* take receipt from the police station. if they refuse go to higher officer.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register