Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to stop interium for a well educated 498a flirting wife

Hi Vijay,

I am a resident of Hyderabad,AP i got married in may 2009 my wife who is a Post graduate Masters in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and bachelor of education did job at time of our marriage drawn a sal of 8k p/m.  left our home after 14 days as she has a genital problem called Vaginismus filed 498a 34 DP Act now she file interim maintenance for the sake of getting money she filed the 125 crpc monthly maintenance suite on me can you send me some citations / judgments where 498a is running in trial court and as a well educated women did job at the time of marriage  just flirting to get money to misuse the law she file 125 of crpc can the plea be rejected by the court or made stay until 498a judgment is given if I can prove that she worked in a company in past.

Regards,

Mallik

Learning

2 Replies

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     26 August 2010

Pl synopsis by email we will suggest you simple methods to come out of this problem.

1 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     26 August 2010

Citaions, judgments will not help. The laws are gender biased and it is defficult for the allegations being made by you against your spouse to prove in the court.

You have to learn to initiate counter attack.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register