Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mylove1278 (jjgjgjg)     21 August 2010

Need advice of my marriage

Hi All,

I am big trouble.I love a girl with whom i got married through arya samaj mandir and they we didnt diclosed and kept on staying with respective parents.Now when I tried to convince her parents they are denying as its intercaste but we both are hindu.

Her father is emotionally blackmailing that he will die but will   not accept the relation.Girl loves her father also.

My problem is though we are married and we had two witness at that time from my side and i know this marriage is valid but what if she denies and says i was being forced to get married.actually it wasn't and it happened with mutual consent but if she raises this point and my friend and his wife would be in problem or not.

what would be implication made on us( my friend and his wife who were witness  ? and how to get out of it..

Y m thinking if her family member torture her and forced her to do what i said above,thw will it be a problem for us ? if yes how to overcome that ...

Need reply m seriosly upset

Learning

15 Replies

how can i prove that she was agree earlier and now she is denying and my friend and his wife who were witness shouldn't get stuck in to this as they came forward to help me earlier..or can i claim on her back ?

(Guest)

Just march ahead instead and marry a girl who believes in marriage.

1 Like

I agree but what if i also want to move and her family want to penalise me.

I want to know the legal implications on me and how can i prevent them.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     21 August 2010

Dear Author,

WHERE THE GIRL IS NOW A DAYS?. U CAN TALK TO ME AT 9871158578

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 August 2010

what if she denies and says i was being forced to get married.actually it wasn't and it happened with mutual consent but if she raises this point and my friend and his wife would be in problem or not.

i was being forced to get married. -  when the party herself came to mandir, question of force does not apply.

marriage in arya samaj mandir, if held then you must have one marriage certificate, and another certificate in her.possession.

have you the certificate?

1 Like

Yes i have the original certificate ..and marriage snap with my friend and his wife.. and with purohit..

but what if her parent register a case and doesn't allow her to be in front then what i need to do.. because as far as i feel she will not deny unless she would be blackmailed emotionally from her parent side..

when you have the original certificate ..and marriage snap with your friend and his wife.. and with purohit - which indicates that the marriage is original.

at the time of marriage, you were above 21 and she was above 18 - ok

then why for you affraid?

do not pressure too much to the girl. let her some time to manage her family, first.

perhaps it is a shocking matter to her family. let her manage it in her own way.

have you not any contact with her? what is yr anxity? have you consumated the marriage?

you may go to high court with a prayer of heavious courpus but  this is last step.

1 Like

for rgister a case they needs some grounds. so far i understood from your version, there is no ground no scope available to them.

first you try to establish electronic communication with her. either mobile or email. even you may use a common friend for this purpose.

do not file any divorce petition or sign on a mutual divorce paper.

it is natural that they will create pressure upon you for the same.

1 Like

mylove1278 (jjgjgjg)     22 August 2010

Thanks a lot Arup Sir for your advices Iam bit relieaved.

I dont have any contact with her and not even through any common friend. and we also haven't consumated the marriage.

They are just scared for their honour in their society,

I just have the arya samaj marriage certificate.. i just wanted to know would that suffice for all the legal fights ,even if girl denies ..(but as per my understanding girl wont deny but you all know papa ka emotional pressure that he will die if this happen then any girl could deny)

Would request someone should comment on this statement

"I just have the arya samaj marriage certificate.. i just wanted to know would that suffice for all the legal fights ,even if girl denies ..(but as per my understanding girl wont deny but you all know papa ka emotional pressure that he will die if this happen then any girl could deny)"

I just have the arya samaj marriage certificate.. i just wanted to know would that suffice for all the legal fights ,even if girl denies .

according to Arya Samaj Hindu rites or Sanatan Dharam Hindu rites for all purpose their marriage is legal & valid in the eye of law. As far registration of such marriage under section 8 of the Hindu Marriage Act,1955 is concerned in case such marriage is not got registered such non registration will not invalidate such marriage, this the law upto today, but according to latest direction of the Supreme Court of India few months back, it has been directed to all the States in India to make registration of any marriage preformed in any State of India compulsory to the extent that incase such marriage is not registered it will not be considered legal or valid after coming of such amendment in the various matrimonial laws enacted by all the religions including this Hindu Marriage Act,1955. So if you got married under this Arya Samaj Mandir then get this marriage registered under section 8 of the Act by the Marriage officer/Registrar (usually Tehsildar or SDM of the district) of the district/state, where this marriage took place.

Please refer to the above underlined statement this.One of the lawyer said this Does it invalidate the arya samaj marriage if thats is not registered as per supreme court guidlines.

we are not staying togetther,So that Does non registeration makes me weak ?

Please reply.

mylove1278 (jjgjgjg)     25 August 2010

according to Arya Samaj Hindu rites or Sanatan Dharam Hindu rites for all purpose their marriage is legal & valid in the eye of law. As far registration of such marriage under section 8 of the Hindu Marriage Act,1955 is concerned in case such marriage is not got registered such non registration will not invalidate such marriage, this the law upto today, but according to latest direction of the Supreme Court of India few months back, it has been directed to all the States in India to make registration of any marriage preformed in any State of India compulsory to the extent that incase such marriage is not registered it will not be considered legal or valid after coming of such amendment in the various matrimonial laws enacted by all the religions including this Hindu Marriage Act,1955. So if you got married under this Arya Samaj Mandir then get this marriage registered under section 8 of the Act by the Marriage officer/Registrar (usually Tehsildar or SDM of the district) of the district/state, where this marriage took place.

Please refer to the above underlined statement this.One of the lawyer said this Does it invalidate the arya samaj marriage if thats is not registered as per supreme court guidlines.

we are not staying togetther,So that Does non registeration makes me weak ?

Please reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register