LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     14 August 2010

Kashmir?

Mr. Manmohansingh is thinking to  declare Kashmir as seperate taste and thinking to provide seperate currency.  If this is implemented it will be a heaven to the pakistan and pakistan sponsered terriorist.  IT is not good thinking by the prime minister.

Learning

5 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     15 August 2010

I too agree with u sir, SMS statement regarding that kind of autonomy, has been rejected by kashmiri leaders. Instead of that sms should immediately revoke article 370, and bring it with par with other states. Is kasmir is only state of India, then others too will adopt that line, and will be resulted in disintegration. At whose instasnce and for what purpose, SMS is going ahead with that extent should be probed. Since it is reated with our national security.

1 Like

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     16 August 2010

In my recent visit to Kashmir Valley on Tour (May), I found a common Kashmiri as very poor. By driving away Pandits from Kashmir by militants, the prosperity has migrated to Jammu other parts in vicinity, leaving an everage Kashmiri poorer further. They were eager to reciev tourist as it fetched them a good amount to survive year round. By the seperatist movement, the doors for whatever little income, will totally get closed. The financial situation of Pak occupied Kashmir is also very sad. I could sense that an everage person there is more happy with India. And the truth is that within the Constitutiont, it is an integral part of India, as reiterated by Farukh Abdulla recetly. The question therefor of giving further freedom will be unconstitutional.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     16 August 2010

It is unconstitutional and objectionable also, they too should be brought in mainstream, Keep on enhancing autonomy means what, then why not freedom, if this continues then this will be having great impact on our federal structure. At whose instance our PM had gone to that extent should be probed, whether is there any international pressure or vote bank politics or Our PM wished to get Nobel Peace Prize . We have lost so many opportunities, and failed to capitalize on those. Everything has crossed limit and situation should be handled with iron fist, irrespective of or without caring about International hue and cry. Like China does. Unless it is we suffer, not the International community.

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     18 August 2010

I think SMS was very cautious while inviting protesters in Kashmir for discussing giving autonomy and he used a pharase 'within constitutional frame work' which was a very clear indication that giving right of pebicite in Kashmir was out of question within the meaning of the constitutio . Hence, they rejected the offer knowing that what they intending to is not offered. Even subsequent statement of Farukh Abdullah, of Kashmir being a part of was also a clear signal that their own elected govt. has no intension of Seperating Kashmir. The protesters are frustrated and hence more violence.

Satya Narayana Palukuru (Advocates & Mediators.)     22 August 2010

Militency or extremism is not a solution for the developement of common man and on the

other hand it affects developement .

Oh yes if these elements change their mind set a little they can be very good tools

for controlling corruption agaisnt politicians and erreing officials who swallo major portions

of development funds. of the state.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register