Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.S.Praburamachandran (Asst.Gen.Manager)     09 August 2010

cheque forgery reg.,

dear sirs,

my father in law was running a business in the name and style of XXX in tamilnadu. now he is no more [expired] since it was the going concern many cheques were received after his death on XXX. now one of my close relative used the cheques by opening a account in a different bank and modifying the name of the industry to XxX like that and embezzled the money received thru the cheques.

we got hold of the cheque numbers and presented the same to the concern bank thru rti-act 2005.

yet the bank is not replying to our request and what are the measures i can take to book the culprit or other means to get to know the information on benficieries so that a lawsuit can be booked.

now i want to know under what section i should file a case and what are the implications. my wife is one of a legal heir to the above said business.

thanks.

prabu.

Learning

4 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     09 August 2010

You can collect information who have sent the cheques.

1 Like

JAGDISH LAL (Practising Advocate)     11 August 2010

Submit a detailed complaint in writing giving all the facts and figures to police.   This is a case of cheating and forgery.

1 Like

Ayub S. Pathan (Legal Adviser)     11 August 2010

Mr. Prabhu,

Go for the criminal action U/s.420,467.468,of IPC,etc and Thereafter go for

civil. First Get a lawyer and brief  him. Best Luck. 

1 Like

RAVI B SHAH (Advocate Gujarat High Court)     12 August 2010

Also give public notice for the same in local news paper with all this detail like some one is using  unlawfuly the name of your father's trade name and etc....

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register