LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

This happens in India- Bigger box fitted in Smaller box

Can U imagine that a bigger box be fitted in a smaller box ?

It can not happen as far as I can think.

But this happens only in India.

See here Maharashtra (Big Nation ) is  present in Rashtra (Nation i.e. India).

Plz. contribute with your precious views.

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)

In this case i feel no need to say more only an example that here now need of enemies for the people of this state's since the man like sharad Pawar becomes their leader and survive.. the list starts from him and one wo know the politics of Maharashtra can easily write the names in this list.... 

(Guest)

please read as "no need" instead of "now need"...

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 July 2010

It is nice, but some politicial leaders  of Maharastra to keep the problems alive without any reason unnecessary quarrling with other states.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     25 July 2010

dear mr tushar,

your thread name is unique.

biger one is within a smaller one.

maharashtra is a name only

'rajkumar' not necessarily be a sno of a king.

'dharmendra' may be a wicked person.

if people of maharashtra desires to change the name of the state; they have the right to do so . bengal , tamilnadu  these are example.

(Guest)

I am of the opinion that the states should be very small including on 10 district maximum.  So the people will reach to their capital easily and to deal with.  The state matters are like local administration to distribute the schemes passed by the parliament.  By this way the centre and parliament will be more powerful if there will be no separate identification of states on the basis of region and language and this is the essence of our democracy to treat every citizen like only as a citizen of India irrespective of their region, religion, caste, area, language, class, color or gender etc...

And Arup ji, t is for you.  What is the problem for others if a beggar like his name to be "Dhaniram" ??? Please let him happy at his own choice of the name.....  I know atleat 5 people whose name are like "Seht Garibdas" but he is a millioner.....

Yes Dear Tushar, its heppens only in India......

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     25 July 2010

Tushar, I think, this u posted for entertaining us. I am not able to understand the motive behind this thread. Plz explain.

(Guest)

Ashutosh ji,  aap "Kachche Khilaadi" ho this we know (myself & Tushar).. but itne kachche mat raho ki exposing yourself !!!

The purpose is sorted out.  Didn't get the order (Line).....

If we take you on front so hame bhi pitwaoge yaar.....

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     29 July 2010

I HAVE NO PROBLEM RAM JI, AS I SAID EARLIER, - IT IS THERE CHOICE, WHAT WILL BE THE NAME?

the states should be very small   -   I SUPPORT IT. BY THIS WAY PEOPLE WILL GET THE TEST OF DIRECT DEMOCRACY.

By this way the centre and parliament will be more powerful if there will be no separate identification of states on the basis of region and language and this is the essence of our democracy to treat every citizen like only as a citizen of India irrespective of their region, religion, caste, area, language, class, color or gender etc...        -       SUPPORT WHOLE HEARTEDLY.

MR TUSAR'S SENSE OF HUMOUR APPRECIABLE.

1 Like

(Guest)

Thnx Arup Ji.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register