LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     28 July 2010

NI 138 case at Hyderabad

I had an opportunity to visit Hyderabad on 26th and 27th July for a case under NI act 138 agaist a party of Chennai. I am thankful to all the advocate friends who have nicely cooprated with me.

I want to make particular mention Of Mr J Janardan reddy who over a cup coffee to all the friends told us how the system works at Hyderabad.

We however against the advice of all the local friends filed number of applications on the day of the case against the complainant and put him on defensive. Every body was telling me these type of applications are not entertained at Hyderabad. We will  have to go through the process of trial only whether right or wrong. Which means at current state of affairs about ten years. So every month the party has to come from CHENNAI to attend the dates and since it is a company so all its Directors. Otherwise warrant and than court is asking for cash as well as local security.

For the first time to the surprise of complaints advocates we initiated OFFENSE.  AND  the Honble Court not only  allowed us to file the various applications but also passed orders for issue of notice.

Learning

4 Replies

Pvt_RajKing (Private)     28 July 2010

Excellent!!! Could you also post the name of the offensive applciations for the benefit of the broader audience?

Thanks

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     28 July 2010

Dont you think they deffer from person to person and case to case and even otherwise if you have any friends at Hyderabad you can contact and ask them.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     29 July 2010

POSSIBILITIES ON 138 CASES ARE CR.P.C 205, 258, PERJURY, EXTORTION ETC..,IF IT IS H.C UNDER  CR.P.C 482  STAY/DISPENCE/QUASH ETC.,,

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     29 July 2010

I SAY WITH FULL HUMILITY THAT ALL CASES OF NI 138 CAN BE WON IN FAVOUR OF ACCUSED SINCE THE COMPLAINANT AND HIS ADVOCATES MAKE SO MANY MISTAKES IN OVER CONFIDENCE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register