LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

RISING LEVEL OF IMPOTENCE IN INDIA

All men who have 498 a filed against them are allegedly impotent according to their  wives.Government and NCW should form a national commision to find out how inspite of rising impotence the population of india is rising. few wives have alleged impotence even after having 3-4 child and during pregnancy too. social norms have become too bad and there is no morality. all babies born shud have dna testing cost of this shud be paid by NCW and CAW.

Learning

55 Replies

(Guest)

yes inspite of such a disease in india population is rising so fast. govt shud form a comnitee to find out the prevalence of this disease in india & why it affects to 498a victim men only?

1 Like

(Guest)

it seems like we found a correlation between impotence and gene for greed ( dowry). there is a 100% correlation between dowry demand and impotence, eureka we found a new genetic correlation between two diseases.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     18 July 2010

What about the impotency of govt? Any remedy? Any Commission?

1 Like

(Guest)

GOVT NEEDS only comission. whole country is in hands of mafia. ministers depute officials to pay them monthly money extracting it in any form by misusing their posts. they are hardly concerned about sufferings of common man. real dowry victims are still burnt, but false cases against men for dowry are still there. if marriage is deregularised dowry will automatically vanish. men are being falsely alleged impotence.

Now begins Ultra sound Era , note my WORDS in 5 years from now girls parents will demand dowry.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     18 July 2010

No, nothing can cure the impotency of govt. It is incurable.

1 Like

(Guest)

1. Who drafts any Complaint !

It is not the Complainant but................so impotent are actually  these........... n they all collectively make the rise and see the stats after 498a men's fortune rise.

1 Like

(Guest)

I have the fortune to read / review nearly 700 IPC S. 498a complains and the opening line in all of them are "From the very first night he didnot touch me and asked for dowry and my parents were fulfiling all demands" This is template opening sentence / cause of action in each and eveyr court typist PC and no other opening line I ever read.

My question is why everything starts from FIRST NIGHT why not on next night or subsequent nights :-) Is somewhere in matrimonial commentry books"first night" is defined to start the cause of action and as if other nights no cause of action ever happened !.

In Maint. cases the most commonest line used in each and every maint cases (I have read some 2600 till date)  "From day one he never allowed a single penny to be spent upon me"  !  I mean what a Indian wife was feeding upon then and/or wearing all that time she spent in a matrimonial home !

1 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     19 July 2010

How is it different from "all men's" complain that their wives were arrogant, did not respect the in laws , treating husbands like ATM machines or are after their money or did not take good care of the children or is hysterical and throws tantrums, or denied s*x. A well grounded research is never biased but looks into the typical allegations of both sides...

RG

Parth Chandra (none)     19 July 2010

Renuka Madam,

This even if husband writes then its always in response of the cases filed by Wife....He never files such cases and inititates this.

Ah, any research you can quote Mr. PC. From where these data are coming? Please quote the source.

Parth Chandra (none)     19 July 2010

Renuka Madam,

Lets take the source from you only.....tell me how much fact you put in your complaint (s) and what reply your husband made except arogant whereas you might have put all the blames which can result to improsonment for him and his family....but he did not tried to send you behind bars.

Moreover when you say harrasement....while harrasing he did not deny his duties, he gave you home, food etc. whereas while asking for maintenance you are ignoring duties!!

Morover when you file for such cases, then you harrase the husband to the most exteme as you also involve his family into that whereas husband (in case of homely quaral) harrases only the wife.

(Guest)

lets ask mr prabhakar how he will prepare a typical 498a case.

1 Like

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     19 July 2010

Pray what are the duties of a women in the matrimonial home

(a) If she is a housewife

(b) if she is working woman earning equally or more than her husband does

(c) is more qualified than her husband is

My reply! let us not intrude into the privacy of others. We are not talking personal, right? Let me know your source, and I will let you know mine. But neither I have right to ask your personal history nor you have right to ask mine.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register