LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshay sinha (Service man)     04 March 2018

Conspiracy help me

I have joined a central autonomous govt. dept.
Completed 5 months there, I have fear of conspiracy against me. Till now no service book is maintained and the head had itself confessed that they may write back date notice and don't give me chance to reply the same. I am in probation period please help.

Learning

19 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     04 March 2018

Nothing clear from your post.

Please give facts first.

Actually the exam that I had cleared has been fixed but unfortunately due to my high scoring in the examination they have to select me. They have prepared waiting list valid for one year. The environment inside the office is not good. People backstab frequently and I have heard them conversing that they will trap me in any unlawful act. The head is also with them they just want to increase my length of service and then going to trap me. No offical written duty has been assigned to me so far. Service book is also not prepared .

What do you mean that the exam has been 'fixed'. Clarify.

Means the candidate just after me has contacted the dept before exam in order to get their support throughout the examination procedure.

Better concentrate on your job and do not do anything wrong.  That's all.  If you go on think about conspiracy etc., you will not be able to concentrate on your job and that may lead to some trouble.  Therefore, simply concentrate on your job and do not indulge any gossip or loose talks with anybody.

Thanks for the suggestions. Anything apart from that I can do to save myself.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 March 2018

Handling bosses is a skill that can be acquired like any other skill…

If not one boss develop rapport with other bosses that can intervene and stand by an employee that do not indulges in office politics…

Remain gentle and amiable..

Try to get transferred to other location..

Remain vigilant and alert and keep irrefutable evidences of your conduct and performance..

Try to find another job… if you can’t handle this job.

1 Like

I have only one boss and the post is non transferable. All works under one boss. I am just after him.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 March 2018

Look into other prespectives

Akshay sinha (Service man)     05 March 2018

actually loose talk has already happened and my boss knows about the same. He may remove me in this month when his transfer is nearby. What should be done in such case. Losing job with bad remarks, which doesn't belongs to you, is not a good thing.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 March 2018

Originally posted by : Akshay sinha
actually loose talk has already happened and my boss knows about the same. He may remove me in this month when his transfer is nearby. What should be done in such case. Losing job with bad remarks, which doesn't belongs to you, is not a good thing.

What is this loose talk?

Who committed IT and against whom?

Was IT personal?

How does it invite termination?

In case you have got the information on termination then rush to a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in service matters and having successful track record and worth his/her salt.................and check if stay on termiantion is possible...........or any other recourse..

Akshay sinha (Service man)     05 March 2018

Actually they have a plan to remove me since my recruitment. In order to benefit the next candidate. I told this to one collegeue and he floated the same to the boss. Boss also being a civil servant, have good contacts with IPS , SDM and judege. They all together do party. They started my police verification after 3 months, still it is not completed. They are going to trap me in some fake things and destroy my career.

Subseuent to previous posts and suggestions...yuo have posted another information in last post..

If the grounds are frivolous courts may provide relief…

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register