Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jky (tttttt)     26 December 2013

Company firing because of fir registered in police

My brother Btech computer fresher working as Quality Engineer from last 2 months in a pvt ltd telecom company...Two week back his name came in case of impersonation for govt job exam and he is on bail and FIR registered with ipc 34/419/420 and because of this he not gone to office for 10 days and he kept informing company he is sick......somehow company came to know of police case and yesterday his manager asked him to resign...What should my brother do ??...any legal options in this and what will be process...

 3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 December 2013

Before the person takes any action advise him to visit a labor consultant/service lawyer.

If the company enters adverse comments in his personnel file he may get shock in future.

Let him by advise of his counsel save himself from harshness of implications of such matters. 



Also advise him not to indulge in such acts.

Sudhir Kumar (Dy Director)     31 December 2013

where was he when he did not go to office for 10 days.

Nydv (Software Engineer)     02 January 2014

@sudhir as he applied for anticiaptory bail so was hiding from being caught by police BUT told company that he is sick...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query