LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Antima (student)     02 June 2009

chg of plan LKLB of BSNL

dear advocates, We have a LL ph from BSNL. on ad by bsnl we notified our intention to chg plan to LKLB premium on 31/12/08. after a week deptt confirmed the chg. But to our astonishment we recd a bill with the one india plan i.e 180/-+ meterd calls-50 free calls, the amount was Rs.1200/- . We wrote to PGM and we recd a ph call from the deptt after nearly a fortnight that the excess demand will be adjusted in the next bill. we paid the amt. But to our utter shock we recd a bill for Feb-Mar 09 for Rs. 1500+. We protested with the deptt and send email to PGM whose wrong add was given b/h the bill and ultimately finding correct add we send the mail. these mails were in hindi through GMail. After a long time we recd a ph call from deptt that "your file has been cleard and you will be given rebate." We in the mail itself cleared that the amt is illegal and in fact we have to get rebate of quite a sum and as such we are not going to pay the bill and you shall not disconnect the line. Eventhough the deptt disconnected my ph since a fortnight and whenever one raises the receiver get the msg that "your line has been temporarily taken out of service due to nonpayment of the bill". now pl letme know the remedy and my right to take action in the matter.thnx

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register