LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nishi (Manager)     13 May 2014

CAW cell not Registering FIR !

Hi Women cell is not registering the FIR against my complaint.how to get this register quickly already 9 months has been passed. No arrest no FIR of my in laws. Please reply What is the process of registering the FIR directly by Court via private complaint mode ? And how much it cost ? a real sufferer

Learning

5 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     13 May 2014

You have remedy to file application u/s. 156(3) of criminal procedure code.. Before that, you can file complaint in police station..don't involve innocent..

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     13 May 2014

if you are a real victim and the police is not registering fir against your complaint nor arresting the offenders then you can make a private complaint in the court and get relief u/s 156(3) crpc.

Nishi (Manager)     14 May 2014

if i am not a real victim then also my private complaint gets registers u/s 156(3) crpc. please advice

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     14 May 2014

Dear client, you can file the FIR u/s 156(3) of CrPC. Engage a good local lawyer, he 'll assist you or you can contact me on my e-mail id or my mobile. Mobile: 9795117398 Email: kaypee.gupta@gmail.com Thank you.

Nishi (Manager)     14 May 2014

Are you able to do what i want ? i want my all inlaws get arrested at least for 3 months and then i aslo wants to wins the false dowry case against them. i want to take revenge from my husband and in laws.

if you are able to do this then only i can call you, otherwise it is of no use.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register