LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankit sharma (N/A)     24 December 2013

Case consumer court notice from mediation & conciliation

Hi i filed a case in consumer court and after 7 day i got notice from delhi govt. mediation & conciliation centre so can any one tell me what is this in the notice they given a date to appear for setelment. Is their is any benefit to go for mediation or not. If i will not go what they can do.

Learning

3 Replies

Rabin Pal (Partner)     24 December 2013

You may go there. They may suggest some compromise. If the said compromise offer suitsyou, you may accept that, otherwise you may reject that. They cannot make you do something against your wish.

Rabin Pal

surjit singh (Assistant)     24 December 2013

You should go, it is not that you will be forced to accept any condition . The mediation will be done according to your will. If the mediation is not successful the mediator will report to the court that the meiation has not been sucessful and the the court will proceed with the case as per established procedure.o

surjit singh (Assistant)     24 December 2013

You should go, it is not that you will be forced to accept any condition . The mediation will be done according to your will. If the mediation is not successful the mediator will report to the court that the meiation has not been sucessful and the the court will proceed with the case as per established procedure.o

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register