Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Freddy vlogs   23 July 2021

can we compromise of case having Section 447 ipc out side court

both party is ready to comprises... but their exist section 447 ipc. how to quash the case or end the case

 2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     24 July 2021

The complainant may move an application u/s 320 CrPC for compounding the case u/s 447 IPC through his/her counsel.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 July 2021

Under section 320 Cr.P.C. If both the parties agree that there has been compromise, then the Court has to dispose of the case in terms of that compromise and the petitioner is to be acquitted. If, on the other hand, parties differ, then the Court has to call upon them to lead evidence and then record a finding on such evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query