LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

William Thompson   23 July 2023

Can i get my macbook repaired under warranty?

Hey, everybody. There's been an unfortunate situation. Six months ago I bought a Macbook Pro13 A1706 for work. I worked very intensively and for a number of reasons did not turn off the device at night. As a result, the battery broke. Can I claim free repair of the device or is it easier to buy a new battery?

Learning

5 Replies

Lawrence Walton   23 July 2023

I think you can still try to contact the service, the warranty rights should still apply. Although there may be restrictions on the operating time, you should read the warranty.

Jovani Sanders   23 July 2023

My advice would be to buy a new part and don't waste your time. Compare the prices of different sellers. But remember that the lowest price does not always mean the best quality. Try to find a balance between reliability and cost.

Sumitra kumar   23 July 2023

@Querist,

What do you mean by this?

"for a number of reasons did not turn off the device at night. As a result, the battery broke."

Is it  a aw-related question?

Thank you.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 July 2023

You can approach the seller with a request to replace the damaged battery, if it is covered under gaurantee, then you have a chance of getting it replaced. 

Sanjana Mohanty   26 July 2023

Maybe. Check your Macbook's warranty terms or contact Apple support for assistance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register