LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar nishitjit mahtha   23 January 2022

can i get character certificate from my college

mere naam pe case hai ek but judgment nhi aya hai kya mujhe charcter certificate mil sakta hai

 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 January 2022

The character certificate is useful only as a formality for further education in another institution.  Many colleges issue certificates only as "Satisfactory' and the conduct/behaviour within premises has to be considered 

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     23 January 2022

Pending criminal case does not make you a person of bad character. An accused is innocent unless proven guilty. So, You can ask for Character certificate from your relevant college.


Mohit Chahal
District & Sessions Court, Hisar
Phone No. 9968911099

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     24 January 2022

Did you apply / request college authorities ? If so, what is reply ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 January 2022

Is the pending cases related your activities within the College and the Principal and other authorities have knowledge of it?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query