Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil Kumar (Hr)     22 October 2019

can I marry again

Dear experts

i need a opinion regarding second marriage

I'm a Muslim by religion..actually I have married a Christian girl in 2012 in Islamic way.. but due to some misunderstandings we got separated and reconciliation done and living together..

but during these days I have met another Muslim woman who is widowed .

I want to marry her..so if I marry her will my first wife can take any legal steps and legal action on me..

so what are all the consequences I have to face if I marry her..

Learning

7 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 October 2019

was your marriage sunder Spl Marriage Act

anil Kumar (Hr)     23 October 2019

I'm Ameer . married Christian girl under Muslim marriage called nikah..so now wanna marry another Muslim widowe .so will I face any legal obligations or actions against me from my first wife as she belongs to sc community..

Shashi Dhara   23 October 2019

We cannot give predictions or jyothisya about it. Let he marry her.after some time some misunderstanding will come.then let he search for another lady and live with her in live in relationship. Tell to him live with his wife .

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     23 October 2019

If youa are a Muslim you can marry with another woman as Polygamy is not an offence under Muslim Personal Law,however you need to seek consent from your first wife as morally obilgated in Sharia ;If you are state or central Govt. employee then you need to  have a wife only at one time.

anil Kumar (Hr)     23 October 2019

is consent from first wife is mandatory???

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     26 October 2019

Originally posted by : anil Kumar
 Muslim woman who is widowed . I want to marry her

1.  It would be very much legal and emotionally satisfying & cheaper to maintain a "live-in relationship" with the widow women and even have children/s, rather than getting entangled in marriage modalities.  Keep the possessiveness aside & be mature.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 October 2019

how can a christian be SC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register