Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Mysore (no)     24 June 2018

am I file a case

Hi All,
I am a 33 year old guy, 18 years ago we separated from my mother because of her bad characters. my father only taken care of me & my two elder brothers.I was 15 year old guy when we separated from her.after that she filed a case for maintainance & my father was paying as per the court judgment.after this also she was giving many torture for us.we registered a police complaint many times, but no justice for us. recently 4 years ago my father passed away by heart attack because of her torture. she is still residing at my father house.we are residing at separate in a same village. now me & my 2nd elder brother searching a bride to get marry.but she is troubling us to stop our marriages.it is already 2 marriages stopped by her.I am a 33 years old guy & my brother 35 years old guy.
I file a case against my mother? & is she eligible to ask maintainance by us?
because she didn't take care of us from childhood & she is residing at our house only & getting rent too by our some part of us.
please suggest me, I want justice. we already suffered a lot because of non justice. because some lawyers at jmfc court cheated us. because of that we suffered a lot & non justice for us.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register