already decree came how we can apply for excution petition. the lawyer already taken total fees. he did not give original decree copies. he gave Xerox copies for us. if we want change other then did give decree copies and did not signed no objection.

How to solve sir.

EP is altogether different from OS.     No necessity of No Objection Certificate from the Counsel.

You're at liberty to contract another Advocte of your choice.

Original Decree remains alaways in the Court.    You can apply for as manycertified of it as you please.     Unnecessary and futile to argue with your previous Counsel.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu