LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dario Dias (None)     08 October 2010

adjudication of already registered document

Can a registered document be sent for adjudication? If yes what are the procedures? The market value calculated on basis of ready reckoner is the maximum rate of the particular zone, not the actual sale value of the property.eg. A property built by MHADA and a private builder will not fetch the same price though they are in the same locality, even if just separated by a wall, of the same carpet area. I need to get the actual market value (5 years before) that will be accepted by a Government official as a concrete proof of the property value.Government recognized valuator did not help.I have no intention of claiming stampduty refund but for the sake of defense in 50C.

Learning

3 Replies

Maheshwari L.T. (REAL ESTATE)     08 October 2010

Dear Mr.Dario Dias,

For Government properties i.e. MHADA, CIDCO, BMC etc., for your information, Ready Recknor prices are not applicable for calculating payable stamp duty as per M.V., bur the allottment value by the authoritis is considered.In my humble opinion, if you have paid as per the R.R., you can claim refund of the excess stamp duty paid. The Deptt. may deduct some amount of service charge from you.Hope this will satisfy you.

L.T.Maheshwari,

Realty Legalities.

Dario Dias (None)     10 October 2010

Originally posted by :Maheshwari L.T.
"
Dear Mr.Dario Dias,

For Government properties i.e. MHADA, CIDCO, BMC etc., for your information, Ready Recknor prices are not applicable for calculating payable stamp duty as per M.V., bur the allottment value by the authoritis is considered.In my humble opinion, if you have paid as per the R.R., you can claim refund of the excess stamp duty paid. The Deptt. may deduct some amount of service charge from you.Hope this will satisfy you.

L.T.Maheshwari,

Realty Legalities.

"

The property was sold by me in 2006.Can you guide me as to how I can claim refund ? My main intention is to reduce the market value calculated on basis of RR to get rebate on Capital gains Tax under 50C.Honestly the extra income claimed was NOT receceived by me.

Dario Dias (None)     10 October 2010

Originally posted by :Maheshwari L.T.
"
Dear Mr.Dario Dias,

L.T.Maheshwari,

Realty Legalities.

"

There was no allotment value mentioned, but additional area alloted in 2005(year of property allotment)  was charged at 1500 per sq.feet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register