LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

atish (engineer)     09 April 2014

Wrong 7/12 against land registration of na plot in raigarh

I have purchased 50% of a NA plot 10 years back. But when now approached for 7/12 for my portion, I have physically seen the 7/12 of the full 100% plot in talati office (also published in website of raigarh distt) showing that 7/12 for 50% of this plot has been issued to the 1st purchaser (who purchased 50% from same owner from whom I have purchased rest 50%)  and 7/12 of rest 50% has been issued to the 3rd purchaser of same plot of 1st purchaser.

Pls guide me whom to approach. Local talati not daring to get into it. I have all document including registration and except 7/12.

Registration of my plot being in my hand how can registrar office allows talati office to issue a wrong 7/12.

Pls advise

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 April 2014

You have to approach the Taluk office of your taluk for rectification of 7/12.

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     30 April 2014

Dear Atish It is observed that you have purchased 50% NA land 10 years before from orginal land-lord. Ans: 1) You ask for a) Mutation Entry and b) fresh 7/12 extra. From mutation entry you will come to know how your land has passed to him. 2) For this you can approach to respective Talathi if not, then approach Tahasildar Office. Adv.Jeevan Patil

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register