LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumarreddy (student)     12 September 2018

Writing a will while partition suit in court

My father filed partition suit in court. By mistake he also kept his and my mother self acquired property in the Partition suit. We asked lawyer to remove that from suit properties. Before removing from court they can write a will or sold to someone. Please suggest me. 

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     12 September 2018

Consult your own Advocate.  while the case is filed and your advocate is attending, why doubts?

kumarreddy (student)     13 September 2018

My doubt is self acquired property which are not put in suit we can do will/gift or not.

Sachin Bansal   13 September 2018

Hi bro, you simply withdraw your case regarding the said property and dispose off the same. you can execute will or sell the property if no stay has been granted till day.

kumarreddy (student)     13 September 2018

Thank you sir. There is no stay. Just i need to remove said property from court papers right? instead of wothdrawing total partition suit. Is iam correct?

Katherine Lang   20 January 2020

Writing always getting too much fun while writing with senses but you can write with your mind and clearing the concept of partitions and you can never make this things going on nowhere if your writing seems to make more errors so you can go  on essay writer of UK service which is a good and educational purposes many students have joined

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register