Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari Krishna   21 August 2018

Writ petition

Hi Everyone,

I have filed a writ petition in 2017 july.The judge has ordered the concerned party to file counter affidavit within four weeks.The opposite party has filed counter affidavit also.But till date my case has not been came for hearing till date.What could be the reason? And what is the maximum time limit for disposal of writ petition?

Learning

4 Replies

TGK REDDI   21 August 2018

The delay in your case is not uncommon.

Hari Krishna   08 October 2018

What is the procedure for early hearing?Why it is taking so much time for hearing?

TGK REDDI   09 October 2018

Time Limit:   So far I know, no time limit.

Procedure for early hearing:    Urging the Cout.

Why so much time is taken:   Lack of sincerity;  face value of                                                           the Advocate.

Hari Krishna   03 November 2018

Sir,Thank u so much for prompt reply and revealing the facts. Sir, our advocate from the last year is telling that case will be solved only when a particular judge comes onto the bench as per rotation.Now that particular judge has came to the bench for service petitions.Our advocate is saying" tmrow our case will be listed "from last 2 weeks.Till date our case is not listed.He told that our case will be resolved in 1 month. What will be our future course of action ? If we take no objection from him and go to another advocate, Does it impacts our case? If we go another advocate can the case will resolved quickly? Sir,Plz guide me .We will be indebted to you for the advice as iam in desperate situation and have to look after my family of 2 small kids. Thanking you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register