LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Writ against appeal

My in-laws had unilateraly cancelled an irrevocable/unconditional/hindu gift deed...I had to file a suit against the same in Munsiff court. It took 5 years for a judgement in my favour. Now the in-laws had put for an appeal in sessions court...and then they may go for an appeal in higher court etc. THEY WILL LOOSE EVERYWHERE BUT CAN FOR SURE DRAG ANOTHER 10 YEARS.

MY QUESTION IS 1.CAN I APPROACH/EXPEDITE TO HIGH COURT DIRECTLY AND PUT AN END TO THIS. 2. WHETHER AN APPEAL WILL STOP THE CURRENT JUDGEMENT/DECREE FROM TAKING EFFECT/EXECUTING MY MUNSIFF COURT DECREES?!

WRIT AGAINST APPEAL...?!
what are my options?! 

PS: ANYONE CAN FILE A CASE AGAINST AN INDIVIDUAL AND DRAG THEM FROM COURTS TO COURTS...5 YEARS MUNSIFF 5 YEARS SESSION 5 YEARS HIGHCOURT 5 YEARS SUPREME?!@$
IS THERE ANY METHOD TO STOP THIS ABSURDITY!!!

Learning

4 Replies

venkatesh Rao (Retired Government Servant)     16 January 2015

when we live in a country where rule of law exists,

we should not say it as absurdity.

(Guest)

One should learn to say apples apples and oranges oranges otherwise everything will be mere fruits!

Only then will the rule of law not just exist instead live & breathe

...most importantly evolve irrespective of which country you live-in.

(Guest)

PS: Before accepting a case in the court the authenticity of the person making the case and the contents are also checked to satisfy that whether there is a case or not however this method is such a weak that we can not restrict, out cast date fractious, flawed and without locus cases 100% and it is found that many times person fight cases just for their own fun and making trouble to others.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     10 June 2015

Your main grievances against delay in disposal.regarding appeal in HC you are to follow the procedural law.in developed country such as usa there is speedy justice and speedy  disposal. Here I our poor country how morality will develop if equity  and financial capacit isdeficit . Our fore fathers suffered so we are.who will bring justice forthisdelay .incordinatedelay is many times intentional.poor litigant suffers .we all need change to the system. Moreover there is  lotofcorructionin the system.if you have health problem you have choice. For judicial you have nochoice.see against Judges appoint Act so many opposition.this is a historical law. We all expecting improvement in the system  till then you suffer for not fault of yours. Prof drsc pratihar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register