LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   20 October 2018

Witnesses staying in different cities and abroad

Between me & wife divorce,maintenance and 420 cases are running in different courts. I want to get wife previous victims of 498 A to dispose as witnesses in all cases. As they are living in different cities and abroad, they are settled in their lives. Is any procedure to get their notorised affidavit to present in the cases?. If one copy is presented in a court, can I take certified copies and present in other courts. I'm fighting all the cases as party in person. Thank you for your kind advice in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Mr. Prasanna, you are either mad, out of sense or feminist lawyer with no practice..To reply to your stupid advice also below my dignity.I'm looking for advice from very good lawyers here who are sincere in helping distressed people and giving genuine advise

Sudheendra (Social worker )     20 October 2018

As you yourself have said that, "As they are living in different cities and abroad, they are settled in their lives." it is highly doubtful that anybody would turn up to speak in your favour.

There is a practical way to get out of the troubles that you are in.

Unless you have some very strong attraction towards yours wife, approach the court and seek divorce on mutual consent grounds.

She may ask you for a financial settlement for which you may want to negotiate and seek the divorce.

While you handling your case as party-in-person is worth appreciating and the way in which you have explained your issues, it is recommended that you hire an advocate so that your case can be simplified and a logical conclusion is reached.

Do not try to teach her a lesson or make it as your life goal as it will only end up being a waste of your time and resources. 

Thank you Mr. Sudheendra, but she is asking for 50 lacs and 50k pm which is not possible and kindly advice me how to get witnesses for different courts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register