Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil (prop)     19 September 2016

Witness using paper chit

Dear Panellist,

The de fecto complainant happened to be a lawyer was using a paper chit at the time of examination in chief.  When contested by the defendant/accused side, the paper chit confiscated by the Ld. Court and kept in the record.

My question:

(1) How this can help defendant?

(2) How to get a copy of the paper chit?

(3) Any advice which experts feel can help the defendant?

Looking forward

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     20 September 2016

Sunil ji If u state the full fact of case then it is possible to solve the query raised by u.

Without know fact of case how could we judge the benefit top defendant.

U can direcly ask that awyer for that chit.

If u like my suggesatio then give THANK on my profile.

sunil (prop)     20 September 2016

Detail of the Gr case – After 2 (two) days of lodging of a FIR No. 123 dt. 02.01.14 u/s 448 IPC the trespasser/accused who happened to be a lawyer by profession; filed a false complaint in the name of his wife and minor girl to counter blast the FIR registered against him. Because of his influence as a lawyer, his complaint was also registered as FIR No. 126 dt. 04.01.14 u/s 506 / 509 IPC. Police filed a closure report for FIR No. 123 and a charge sheet for FIR No.126 and now the case is at the trial stage. The de fecto complainant in FIR No.126 is P.W 1. He did not turned up on case dates resulting in a warrant against P.W. 1 and date was fixed for next hearing 18.09.16. On 18.09.16 the de fecto complainant P.W 1 was using the said paper chit in the witness box to answer the PP  at the time of examination in chief. Hope the above details can give a clearer picture of the situation. Looking forward for your expert advice.

I.S.Roy,Advocate (Advocate)     30 October 2016

DearSunil

I.S.Roy,Advocate (Advocate)     30 October 2016

Dear Sunil,

It depends on thejudge the way he takes into wether the witness not awre teh facts and he is taelling by byheart etc.,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register