LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Withdrawl of rcr

Marriage occured on Dec. 2007. Wife left matrimonial home 2013, she denied to come back and threat  498a. As advised by advocate, RCR under section 9 was filed in district court. Once Wife appear through her advocate, due to continuous absent from wife side court move for exparte RCR next. After RCR file wife show bad behaviour, enter home and try suicide. She is suicidal and boderline patient.

Can I cancel RCR before exparte, it will favor me. To showing the cause after RCR she do and file divorce on ground of cruelty and desertation ?

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     16 September 2014

You can withdraw the RCR petition if you want and file for divorce on the ground of cruelty if you have sufficient grounds.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 September 2014

Divorce can file on this ground. It is Desertion – If one of the spouses voluntarily abandons his/her partner for at least a period of two years, the abandoned spouse can file a divorce case on the ground of desertion.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ramachary64@gmail.com

Divorce can file on this ground. It is Desertion – If one of the spouses voluntarily abandons his/her partner for at least a period of two years, the abandoned spouse can file a divorce case on the ground of desertion.

Ramachary Sir,

She left home again return and try suicide then left. Can it be ground of desertation, I mean constructive desertation ground ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register