Withdrawal of fir

Company Secretary

one of our employee has filed FIR in Banglore  railway police station for theft of LAPTOP in 2010, he has been summoned in the court  in 2019 , we are no more interested in pursuing case .

How we can withdraw this  FIR , can anybody please share me sample FIR withdrawal form , it is bit urgent please help me .



Appear before court and inform that u r not interested to continue the case and to permit to withdraw the suit.

It is not suit, but the charge sheet against the accused. Since you are the original complainant/informant of the FIR, then the court may have summoned you as the PW (prosecution witness) to give evidence and also to identify the Laptop, if police had found out some. If the Laptop is not yours, then deny it. If you don't want to continue, stop visiting the court next time and in the end accused can demand their discharge in the current case under section 256 Cr PC.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu